I Hate You... Oh Sehun

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The day Sehun left for peace, his funeral was held. All his friends and relatives attended of course. Everyone grieved of his passing. JImin sat there, crying the whole day, having the guys - who were almost recovered - to comfort her. 

"Jimin-ah, don't cry, I'm sure Sehun would not want to see you like this." Luhan comforted her.

"I miss him oppa, I miss him so much." Jimin sobbed. 

"But, all of us are here for you. Kim Jimin, you have to stay strong, for your parents, for us and also for Sehun." Chanyeol spoke with confidence.

"Sehun-ah, Sehun!" Jimin screamed his name before she fainted from crying too much.

"Jimin! Jimin! Kim Jimin! Wake up!" Luhan said as he shook Jimin but she showed no signs of consciousness. Luhan, Suho and Chanyeol brought Jimin to the hospital while the rest stayed behind. 

In the hospital, Jimin was warded and was resting in bed, then the doctor walked in. 

"Doctor, how is she?" Luhan asked. 

"She seems to be in a deep shock and suffering from depression. Has anything happened lately?" The doctor asked.

"Her boyfriend passed away recently." Suho said. 

"Ah, I  see. Try to keep her under control, I have some depression tablets for her to calm down abit, she can take that." The doctor said and left the room. 

"What do we do now?" Chanyeol asked feeling very confused at the moment.

"We just have to wait for her to wake up." Suho replied. They stayed in the ward until midnight, sending the other members messages saying that they will stay at the hospital for the night. 

 

Around 3am, Jimin woke up, she looked around the room and saw Suho, Chanyeol and Luhan sleeping peacefully, she looked at the bedside table and saw a bottle, she took it and read the label. 

Name: Kim Jimin

 

Depression tablets - take at most 3 times per day. Do not overdose may lead to death. 

 

She took a piece of paper she found and wrote a long letter. 

 

Dear everyone, 

thanks for all your help but I cannot bear to leave Sehun oppa like that, I was not ready for it. I am sorry that I have to leave like that but I did not mean to, please forgive me. I wanted to get marr

Please log in to read the full chapter