Feelings ?

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Omo. JiMin just fell on top of me just now. Why do I feel so nervous? Lay thought.

"Dinner is ready!" D.O shouted at the top of his lungs interrupting Lay's thoughts.

Everyone headed towards the dining room except JiMin who was sitting on her bed hugging her legs.

Luhan oppa, Sehun oppa and now Lay oppa?! I'm screwed! JiMin thought hitting her head.

"JiMin-ah, if you didn't hear me, I said that dinner is ready!" D.O shouted louder this time, which made everyone cover their ears.

"No wonder you were the main vocal apart from Baekhyun." Chanyeol said.

D.O just glared at him and made his way upstairs to JiMin's room.

JiMin has no appetite and decided to think the whole night.

Knockknock.

D.O knocked and opened the door.

"JiMin-ah, dinner is ready." He said in a calm tone.

"I have no appetite. Leave me alone omma." JiMin said hugging her blanket tightly.

"Ok then." D.O sighed and close the door behind him.

"How is she?" Lay asked D.O who seemed disappointed.

"Bring her her food after you've finished your dinner okay?" D.O said as he sat on his seat.

Lay nodded his head. Luhan and Sehun were glaring at D.O.

Why didn't you choose me?! They thought at the same time.

After Lay had finished his dinner, he scooped up the remaining portion and made his way to JiMin's room.

Knockknock.

Lay knocked and entered the room.

"Omma, I

Please log in to read the full chapter