Afraid

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

JiMin watched the show, cautiously looking anywhere incase the boys wanted to scare her. She stuffed the popcorn inside slowly, looking at the big screen. Suddenly, the scene showed a staircase when a litttle girl suddenly appeared holding a teddy bear, she was white, blood was like tears flowing from the eyes. The sound of the little girl crying freaked her out, she grabbed Sehun's hand, afraid. Sehun held onto her, realising how scared she was. The horror movie continued, with JiMin closing her eyes and covering her ears, occasionally grabbing some popcorn and a little sip of her drink. 

After 2 torturing hours, the movie ended and JiMin quickly got up and left the mini cinema and walked into her room, slamming the door. She didn't turn on the lights of her room and laid on her bed with her head in the pillow. The guys were still talking about the movie that they had watched. Unlike JiMin, they were laughing. Sehun look around and saw no sign of JiMin, he began to grow worried.

"Did you guys see JiMin?" Lay asked looking around, everyone looked around and didn't see JiMin anywhere.

"What if, the little girl took her away?" Tao spookily said. Everyone kept quiet. 

"Don't be silly. Ghosts aren't real." Kris and Suho said. Suddenly, lightning flashed and thunder roared. The whole house suddenly out. everyone grew scared.

"JiMin, this isn't funny you know." D.O said thinking that JiMin switched off all the lights. JiMin was in the room, feeling very scared, she decided to cry herself to sleep. She unexpectedly crie

Please log in to read the full chapter