Crying;Rooms;Going back

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun? Aren't you?" Mrs Kim said. 

"Yes. We kinda understood each other now." He replied. Jimin has been beaming ever since. 

"Jimin, where's Lay?" Mr Kim asked. Jimin looked around and didn't see Lay anywhere. "I'll look for him in his room." She replied and went upstairs. 

She immediately checked his room and saw him lying on his bed, suddenly moving into sleeping position, telling Jimin that he wasn't asleep - at least, not yet. She switched on the light and Lay went undercovers. She pulled the blanket away from him slowly and saw that his eyes and nose were red and his cheeks were moist. 

"Lay, have you been crying?" She asked. 

Lay quickly wiped away his tears. "I'm fine. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Omma and appa just reached home and they were looking for you." Jimin replied, "Why are you crying anyways?"

"Its nothing really." He said, "I'm going to sleep now. Nights." He covered himself with the blanket with his back facing her. Jimin sighed and went downstairs. 

 

"Is he sleeping?" Mrs Kim asked. Jimin nodded her head. "He said that he's tired." 

Why is Lay crying? Nothing is wrong, unless...   She thought and her eyes shot wide open. 

"Oh no." She mumbled to herself. 

"Did you say somthing?" Kris asked. She shook her head. "Just grab any rooms you want but not these three." She said and went into Lay's room. 

"I'll pick this!" Sehun said and twisted the doorknob. He entered the room filled with pink wallpaper and a fairy princess bed. 

Kris laughed. "Seriously? You want this?" He asked and tried to hold his laughter but he couldn't, causing him to show his gummy smile and he walked to the next room. "I'll pick this then." He turned the doorknob and entered. The room was plain and very white.

"Hyung, this room is too white and ew?" Sehun laughed. Kris' smiling face became a poker face and he saw Sehun turned the doorknob to the next room.

Sehun entered the room and saw that there were many pictures, pictures of a little girl everywhere. He was fascinated so he walked in and looked at every single one. "Is this, Jimin?" He asked himself, admiring the

Please log in to read the full chapter