Unexpected Summer.

I Hate You... Oh Sehun [re-writing]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Get up everybody! Breakfast is ready!" D.O yelled from the kitchen. Everyone got up after hearing D.O's typical morning wake up call. The doors of each bedroom opened at the same time. Except for Chanyeol's, which was weird because it was the last day of school before the summer break starts and Chanyeol will usually get all jumpy and excited but this morning, he wasn't out of his room. Everyone went to the dining room like every other morning. 

"Good morning." Everyone said rubbing their eyes. The breakfast table was already set. One of the chairs was empty...

"Did you guys see Chanyeol?" D.O asked when he spotted the empty chair between Baekhyun and Kris. Everyone shook their heads.

"Chanyeol's door isn't open when we all came out of our rooms." Baekhyun stated.

"Weird. He should be up now." D.O said scratching his head in confusion. Everyone ate their breakfast. Kris and Suho had to go somewhere. Lay and Kai went to practise their dance, Chen and Baekhyun trained their vocals. The rest of them went to Chanyeol's room. Xiumin opened the door and saw everything everywhere. Clothes on the floor, everything was in a total mess. 

"This Chanyeol, now I need to arrange everything for him." Xiumin said, he can't tolerate any messy places especially when he is living near the place. Everyone stared at his room in horror, eyes larger than usual, mouth opened wide while Xiumin just picked up everything and tidy it up. No words can express this. They went into the room and checked everything. JiMin spotted a hump on the bed and called the others, they suspected that Chanyeol was still sleeping, but when they lifted the blanket, all they could see was a few pillows. 

"Hey, I found something!" X

Please log in to read the full chapter