Chapter 37: Gikwang Makes His Move

The Luckiest B2UTY!

Doojoon angrily went back inside the house. The first to notice him was Dongwoon.

“What’s wrong hyung?”

“Gikwang…”

“What about Gikwang hyung? Oh! Did you just talk to him?”

“Ne…”

“So, what did you two talk about which brought out your angry face?”

“Well…” Doojoon told him everything.

“MWORAGO?! But how could he?! It’s noth that I don’t believe in him but still! How could he even defeat Myungsoo ? Even if we support him, I see no real victory for Gikwang hyung! He’d just get hurt… and so would we…”

“The same thoughts are running isnde me… Aish! Call everyone! We need to have a meeting right now. Myungsoo and Minyoung, are they still upstairs?”

“Ne, I haven’t seen them come down yet.”

“Good. Quickly call for everyone to meet in our room.”

Once Dongwoon gathers the others in their room, Doojoon tells them about his conversation with Gikwang and like Dongwoon, they were all surprised.

“For now, I think it’s best if we stop him. We’re in no position to… to support during this time…” says Doojoon.

“I agree. We’re not an idol group anymore, our families have practically disowned us… well not really but, we’re too ashamed to face them and we’re working for Minyoung and Sunggyu’s family… What choice do we have?” says Junhyung.

“Right. Even if we go look for another job, I’m still sure that what we’re doing right now is more convenient, efficient and well, the pay is good too.” says Hyunseung.

“Oh and we get to have some food, shelter plus we don’t have to worry about the other things like water and electricity!” says Yoseob.

“I guess we’re all in agreement then. We need to stop Gikwang from what he’s planning. He could really hurt himself from what he’s about to do.”

“Yah, Doojoon-ah, what is he planning?” Yoseob asks.

“He didn’t tell me but I’m pretty sure it’ll involve Minyoung and Myungsoo so, from here on out, make sure that Gikwang doesn’t go near or get close to them. Is that understood?”

“ALGESSEO!”

“…let’see about that…” Gikwang says as he slowly walks away from behind the door of the room, the others not knowing that he was there the whole time.

Once he comes out into the dining room, he sees Minyoung and Myungsoo coming down the stairs.

“Oh! Gikwang oppa! Annyeong! I was told you accompanied Haekyung to school a while ago?” Minyoung asks.

“Ne, I did.” Gikwang looked briefly at Myungsoo who was glaring at him.

At this moment, Doojoon and the others walk out of their room and when they see Gikwang talking to Minyoung, they quickly head for the two!

“YAH! GIKWANG-AH!” They all shout at him!

“What’s wrong?” He asks.

“Um ah… You… you forgot to water a part of the garden!” says Yoseob.

“But I made sure I finish the entire garden…”

“You know instead of talking, I think you should head to the garden right now.” says Junhyung.

“I don’t think so because I really did finish the entire garden a few minutes ago.

“I think it’ll be best to check the garden, Gikwang.” Myungsoo says while his right hand holds the left hand of Minyoung and then he says: “Let’s go to worl now. I’m sure they’ll be fine here.”

“A-arasseo. Bye guys. See you all later.”

“Ne!”

Once the two had left, Gikwang faced the others and said: “I know your plan guys. I won’t stop what I planned to do so you can all be assured of that. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to take a bath.”

He left them all staring at him with their mouths wide open.

“Lee Gikwang, you’ll regret this.” Doojoon says with his arms crossed.

The rest of the day passed normally for Minyoung and Myungsoo. Myungsoo resumed all the work he temporarily stopped and was attending o new ones while Minyoung continued with hers.

The rest of Infinite continued staying with Sunggyu at the hospital although theny now took turns on who would be staying with him so that everyone could rest.

Doojoon and the others continued their everyday household work but worried about what Gikwang might do when Minyoung and Myungsoo come home that night.

It was now time for the two to wrap up work for the day and head back home. Once inside his car, Myungsoo was about to start the engine when Sunggyu called Minyoung.

“Oh oppa! What’s the matter? Is everything okay there?”

“Well um… I was thinking… well…”

“Tell us now oppa before we head home. What is it?”

“Well… buy me dinner again? PLEASE?!!!”

“Ne hyung, we’ll do that!”

“Gomawo you two! Hehehehe! Oh not only for me but also for Dongwoo and Woohyun too!”

“Oh! They’re the ones staying with you this time?” Myungsoo asks.

“Ne. /hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol are all at our dorm. They’re the ones coming over tomorrow before I shuffle them all again for the next few days.”

“It sounds like they’re cards to you oppa. Well, we’re off to buy you guys dinner then… wait…. How come one of you can’t buy?”

“Oh no!...zzzzztttt… signal’s getting cut off!.... zzztt… earthquake!…. North Korea!...  sasaengs!...zzzzttt!” And then the call was cut.

Both Minyoung and Myungsoo looked to each other before concluding: “They’re just being lazy…”

“Oppa, I’ll call home first, is that okay?”

“Sure thing.”

“…Doojoon oppa!”

“Oh Minyoung-ah! What is it?”

“Did you start making dinner now?”

“Ne, me and Dongwoon did. The others are preparing the table and chairs. Is there a problem?”

“Well, we’re just going to buy Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa and Dongwoo oppa some dinner before we head back home. You guys can start eating without us.”

“Eh? Are you sure about that?”

“Of course! See you guys later then!”

“Ne, arasseo!”

“Was that Minyoung?” Yoseob asks.

“Ne. They’re just going to buy some dinner for Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo before heading back here. She told us we can eat already if we want to.” He then sees Gikwang coming out of the dining room.

“Yah, Gikwang-ah, behave your self when they arrive later.”

Gikwang just looked at him and went on his way.

“Aish! What’ll we do with him?”

“Yey! KAMSAHAMNIDA!”

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo happily digged in to their dinner.

“Aigoo… you guys are just being lazy…” Myungsoo says as he sits down.

“We are doing… an… extremely… important job… here you know!” Sunggyu says while eating.

“We know but one of you could obviously go out and buy yourselves some dinner!”says Minyoung.

The three did not answer but just continued eating.

“Well, I think we should get going now…” Myungsoo was cut off by Sunggyu.

“Not yet! How are things at our house?”

“And BEAST?”

“They’re working fine. Why do you ask oppa?”

“Oh nothing. Just curious.”

“Oh right. Hyung, we have to talk. Minyoung-ah, we’ll be outside for a while.”

“Arasseo…”

“YAH! But I’m still eating!”

“This will only take a moment!”

“Aish! Arasseo arasseo!”

Once outside, Myungsoo told him about Gikwang.

“Eh?! Is that true?”

“Ne hyung.

“Does she know?”

Myungsoo nodded.

“What will you do then?”

“It can’t be helped. I won’t let my guard down even for a second.”

“Good. Does Doojoon hyung and the others know?”

“I don’t know but his morning, they were acting a little strange. I’ll check them out later once we get home.”

“This could get pretty serious. Be sure to protect her. Got that?”

“Of course hyung, of course.”

“Ah! I have to tell you guys something! Come on, let’s get back inside.”

“Oh! Finished talking you two? Are we gonna go now?”

“I have to tell you guys something first. It’s somehow a good news.”

“Jinjja?! What is it?!”

“When I got back here following our trip from the U.S., I noticed that samcheon’s eyelids somehow moved. I don’t know if I was just seeing things because I was tied but to make sure, Iasked his doctor about it and checked samcheon. He said that things like those could mean that well, he may be on the raod to waking up.”

“Omo! Is that true?! Oppa!”

“Minyoung-ah! I can’t believe this is ahppeneing! This is just great news!”

“Hey, it’s like we’re watching a drama here.” Woohyun tells Dongwoo.

“I know right! Hahaha!”

“Well, I guess I’ll be sleeping with a smile on my face tonight then! We’re gonna get going now then. Annyeong!” Myungsoo and Minyoung bid goodbye to the three and left the room.

While on their way home, Minyoung asked Myungsoo what he and Sunggyu talked about.

“About Gikwang?...”

“Ne… I felt that I need to tell him. He is your brother after all.”

“What did he say then?”

He told her what Sunggyu told him earlier.

“I see… Well you would right?”

“Of course! I am your prince and you’re my princess and that will stay like that forver…”

“Gomawo, oppa.”

It was a little late when they arrived back at the house. Dongwoon was the one who opened the gate for them.

“Ah Dongwoon-ssi, where’s Doojoon hyung? I have to talk to him.” Myungsoo says as he opens the car’s door for Minyoung to get out.

“Ah Doojoon hyung? He’s in the garden. Why are you looking for him?”

“I just need to talk about something with him.”

“What is it about?” Minyoung asks.

“Oh it’s nothing important, really. Why don’t you go up and get changed.”

“Arasseo oppa.”

“Oh right, did you guys have dinner already?”

“Not yet actually. We’re both pretty hungry.”

“I’ll bring out the food hen. Go get changed both of you.” says Dongwoon.

Minyoung went up to her room while Myungsoo went to the garden where Doojoon was. He saw him standing in the middle while looking at the stars.

“Wow, it’s been a while since I saw such a clear sky.” Myungsoo says as he approaches Doojoon.

“Oh you’re here already. I’ll get your dinner…”

“That’s okay hyung. Dongwoon already did that. I came to ask you something actually.”

“About what?”

“Well, do you know that Gikwang still has feelings for Minyoung?”

“Well, I do. I just learned about it this morning.”

“So that’s why you were all acting so strange…”

“Ne… We all agreed to stop Gikwang from doing something. He told me that… he has a plan…”

“A plan? What plan?”

“He didn’t tell me and that’s why I’m very much frustrated. The others know about this and they’re feeling the same way as I am.”

“I see… Hmm…”

“He told me that you both talked about this too the other night.”

“Ne. Actually, Minyoung also knows.

“Omo! Jinjja?!”

“Ne… I believe she’s taking this very seriously although she doesn’t show it. I told her and Sunggyu hyung that I won’t let my guard down, even for a minute and that I will protect her.”

“I see well, that’s good to know then. With our current situation, I really don’t think that we’re in any position to support him for this thing. I’m very sorry for this.”

“Aniyo hyung, it’s not your fault. I’m also thankful that you guys understand the situation. Well, I better go get changed now. Thanks for the time hyung.”

“Sure thing. Anytime.”

A few minutes later, the two were having dinner. Minyoung and Myungsoo were discussing some business matters while eating so their dinner lasted for about an hour.

“Oppa, can you hold my phone for a while? I have to go upstairs and check something. Someone might call me so…”

“Arasseo. Go upstairs then.” Minyoung gives him her phone and goes upstairs.

“… Hmm… I should brush my teeth now.” Myungsoo goes upstairs, not knowing that Gikwang was behind him.

Doojoon and the others were inside their room helping Haekyung with his homework so they were pretty much busy.

As soon as Myungsoo was on the second floor, Gikwang called out to him.

“Yah.”

Myungsoo turned around and saw his rival behind him.

“Oh, what is it?”

“I saw you and Doojoon hyung talking a while ago.”

“Oh and so?”

“I was the topic, wasn’t I?”

“Good for you to know then.”

“He must have told you that I have a plan.”

“Yes, and I’m very much curious with this plan of yours. What is it? Can you tell me?”

“My plan?... It’s this!”

“Hmm… Ah! Here we go! The papers! They’re in my bag after all!” minyoung walked towards the door of her room, opened it and when she was about to close it, she saw Myungsoo “push” Gikwang down the stairs!

“…! OMO! GIKWANG OPPA!”