Chapter 34: Ugly Head Hyung

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

“Minyoung-ah! What are you doing right now?”

“I’m about to head to the meeting room. Shouldn’t you be asleep?”

“I woke up suddenly. I’m bored, can’t I go there?”

“Aniyo! Please rest for tday. I know you’re very tired from your trip. Tomorrow, we’ll go to work together, arasseo?”

“Ne, algesseo. Should we eat out tonight?”

“Tonight? I don’t know… I’ll call later to let you know then.”

“Arasseo. Good luck in the meeting!”

“Ne, gomawo oppa!”

At the hospital, 2 members of Infinite, Woohyun and Dongwoo came with Sunggyu to accompany him inside his uncle’s room.

“I’m bored!” says Woohyun.

“Then do something to amuse your self.” Sunggyu says while switching from one channel to another the television.

“I’m hungry!” says Dongwoo.

“Then go eat at the cafeteria!”

“But…”

“But what?”

“I forgot to bring my wallet with me so… can you lend me some?”

Sunggyu face palms himself, takes out some cash and gives it to Dongwoo.

“Here, buy some food for yourself and take Woohyun with you.”

“Ne! gomawo hyung!” Dongwoo replies with a smile reaching up to his ears. He and Woohyun goes out of the room while Sunggyu turns of the television and looks at his uncle.

“Samcheon. Please wake up.”

He then notices something which gave him quite a shock: Mr. Kim’s evelids seemed to moved for a while!

“Omo! Samcheon!... Wait, was I just seeing things?... Hmmm… I guess so. I’m tired from our trip so I guess that’ll explain that.” He goes towards the refrigerator (mumbling to himself: Why didn’t Dongwoo just get some food here?), opens it and sees that there were more cans of coke than food.

“So that’s why… Aigoo… Junhyung…” He grabs a can and goes back to his seat.

At the same time at the Kim Residence…

“WAH!” Junhyung suddenly wakes up from his sleep causing Yoseob, who was also at their room to go towards him.

“Yah! Junhyung-ah! What’s wrong?!”

“(breathes in and out heavily) I… I saw…”

“You saw what?! Tell me!”

“I saw someone touching one of my cans of coke back at the hospital!”

“Aish! YAH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HAVING A NIGHTMARE! Go back to sleep!”

“But… My coke…”

“…Omo!... Yeoboseyo? Ahmmm…”

“Minyoung-ah, were you sleeping?”

“Oh, Myungsoo oppa… Ne, I was…”

“Oh, mianhae… I didn’t know…”

“Gwaenchanayo oppa.”

“So um, you don’t have anything to do anymore?”

“I’m waiting for some documents to sign. It hasn’t arrived yet you see…”

“Ahhh… Then after that, no more?”

“Ne…”

“So can we go eat out tonight?”

“Ne! Hahaha!”

“Good! I’ll pick you up later then! After dinner, let’s go to the hospital then and check on samcheon.”

“Arasseo oppa! Can’t wait for later!”

“Nado! Geurae, annyeong!... Ah! Doojoon hyung!”

“Oh, waeyo?”

“Minyoung and I would be eating out tonight so just cook dinner for you and the others. I’ll also be taking the car to fetch her.”

“Algesseumnida. Have fun!”

“Gomawo hyung.”

As Doojoon turns towards the corner, Gikwang suddenly appears.

“Yah! Don’t do that!”

“Mianhae hyung…”

“Hmm, your expression tells me that you want something. What is it?”

“I’d just like to know what Myungsoo told you.”

“Oh that? He told me that he’s going to fetch Minyoung from work and they’re eating out tonight. So, I’ll only be making dinner for us guys.”

“Geurae… Hmm…”

“Yah, instead of asking things like that shouldn’t you be on your way to Haekyung’s school right now? It’s almost time for them to be dismissed!”

“Omo! You’re right! Gomawo hyung!”

“Aigoo, what will I do with him? Hmm, why did he ask what Myungsoo told me?”

Gikwang quickly changed into a new set of clothes, ran out of their room, out of the house and then into the street.

“Wah! Haekyung-ah! Forgive your hyung for being late!”

“Humph!”

Gikwang made his younger brother wait for almost 30 minutes outside his school.

“You promised me you won’t be late anymore!”

“Arayo it’s just that I was pretty busy back at home and I guess I loss track of the time so…”

“You have to make up for this…”

“Ne, your hyung knows. Let’s go home?”

“Ne…”

“You hungry? Your Dongwoo hyung baked some cookies this morning.”

“Jinjja? Wah! His cookies are the best!”

At the same time, Myungsoo was already on his way to Minyoung when he suddenly remembered something.

“My phone1 I can’t believe I left it at our room!”

He made a u-turn on a nearby intersection. A few minutes later, he spots two people walking in the distance.

“Is that Haekyung and Gikwang?”

He stops his car beside them and opens the window.

“Omo, who is this… Oh! Myungsoo!” Gikwang was surprised to see him.

“Ugly Head hyung!” Haekyung shouted while pointing at Myungsoo!

“Eh?!” Myungsoo exclaimed because of Haekyung.

“Yah Haekyung-ah! Don’t do that! That’s bad! Mianhae Myungsoo-ssi.”

“… It’s fine… I understand… Are you guys on your way back home?”

“Ne. I thought you were going to fetch Minyoung from work?”

“I was but I forgot my phone back at home. Why don’t you guys get in? Haekyung-ah, you’re hungry now right?”

“Ne!”

“Your Myungsoo hyung will make sure you get home fast! Is that fine with you?”

“Arasseo… Gomawo Ugly Head hyung!” Haekyung said while opening the car’s door.

“I apologize again for that.” Gikwang says as he bows.”

“A-arasseo… He must really hate me…” Myungsoo said to himself.

Once they got back, Myungsoo quickly grabbed his phone and went back downstairs.

“Haekyung-ah! Eat up! Oh! Do you want some fried chicken later when me and your Minyoung noona comes back?”

“You’ll buy them for me?”

“Ne!”

“Arasseo! Gomawo… Myungsoo hyung!”

“Wah! That’s a first!” Gikwang says before eating another cookie.

“Hahaha! Ne! I’ll get going now guys!”

“Eo! Buy some chicken for us too!” Junhyung shouts!

“Arasseo!”

“Junhyung hyung!” Dongwoo says while looking at his hyung.

“Mwoya?! It’s unfair if all those fried hicken later would only be for Haekyung!”

“But I’m sure Haekyung here would share some, right Haekyung-ah?” Hyunseung asks him with a huge smile.

“Ani…” He replies while eating another cookie.

Everyone just looks at each other and then sighs…