Chapter 1: I Won!

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

Chapter 1: I Won!

“Minyoung-ssi! Ppali! The car is here!”

“Ne!”

 

“Annyeong Haseyo! Kim Minyoung imnida! I’m 20yrs old and just graduated from college! I’m currently working as my uncle’s secretary for our family’s company, the Kim Hotels and Resorts Corporation. My parents have died already so, me and my older brother are now living with our loving uncle! Oh! Wait! My brother by the way is Kim Sunggyu!... Ne! Infinite’s leader! Well he and uncle quarrel a lot because he doesn’t want to take over the company.  My best friend is Kim Myungsoo! Ne! Also from Infinite! Hahaha! When we were still toddlers, his parents died in an accident so, our family chose to care and raise him. We’re of the same age so we get along pretty well but, not many people especially Infinite’s fans know that. Anyway, I’m a pure blooded B2UTY! BEAST IS MY ULTIMATE IDOL GROUP!!! KYAAA!!! I always blush when I think of them! Especially when I think of… him… my bias… Lee Gikwang…”

 

“YAH! GEOBUGI! ARE YOU GOING OR NOT?! STOP DAYDREAMING THERE!” (Geobugi- turtle)

“Aigoo Myungsoo-ah! You always interrupt me! Ne! I’m coming!”

They both ride the car and heads to their destination.

“I can’t believe I’m going!” Myungsoo says as he pouts and folds his arms.

“Oppa! You promised! Rather you lost a bet! Ha!”

“Aish! Still though, you’re really into BEAST aren’t you?”

“Ne! Forever! Hahahaha!”

“I think we shouldn’t go to that fan club meeting but, I think you have to go to the mental hospital!”

“Say what you want but I’m not listening! Yah! Are you ready?”

“Ne! I’ve been practicing and oh! My disguise will work!”

“Make sure it does!”

They finally arrived to their destination which made Minyoung more excited than before!

“Yah! Hold my hand, araseo? I don’t want you getting lost.” says Myungsoo.

“Ne! But, won’t they think that…”

“Then I’m not going….”

“Kurae! I’ll hold your hand! Sheesh! Wear your disguise now!”

After he wore his disguise, they both got out of the car and went inside the venue.

Inside of course were a whole lot of B2uties and B2stlies all having the time of their lives!

There were booths everywhere offering different kinds of merchandise, items, food, clothes, albums and etc.!

Since Myungsoo’s disguise was a success, the two roamed around, or rather went from one booth to another where Minyoung bought a lot of things and made him carry everything she bought!

“Yah! Do you need all these stuff?!”

“Ne! All my BEAST things are in our old house right? I’ll be needing all of those in uncle’s house!”

“Araseo! Araseo! Can we eat now?”

“Oh! It’s 12 noon already? Araseo! Let’s go eat!”

While eating…

“Yah, do you not have any friends…”

“The only friends I had back in college were all your fans and none of them likes BEAST! All they talked was about ‘Hey! What’s Myungsoo doing?’ or ‘Does he really live in your house?’ Aish!”

“Mianhae… I should’ve been there with you.”

“And what, made it worse?”

“Aniyo, to protect you from them. I know that they like me and all but, they’re also hurting you by not understanding your side, you know that you like BEAST very much.”

“And that’s why you’re I really love my best friend! After this, they’ll be announcing the winner!”

“Oh! The one where the lucky fan gets to be with BEAST in their dorm for one full day?”

“Ne! Aigoo, I hope they get my name! They’re doing a raffle you see! I’m so nervous!”

Half an hour later, the awarding ceremony has started!

“And now to formally announce to you all the winner of our contest! Whoever wins will get a chance to spend an entire day with BEAST in their dorm! AAAH!!! Aigoo! I really wanted to enter but!... It’s for the best!...  Anyways, the winner of our contest is…”

“Please be me! Please be me! Please be me!” Minyoung says as she closes her eyes and crosses her fingers!

“I hope she really does win.” Myungsoo says to himself as he looks at his bestfriend.

“The winner is Kim Minyoung!”

“… WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OPPA! I WON!”

“Please get onstage here!”

“Go on Minyoung-ah! You deserve it! Go now!”

“Ne oppa! Gomawo!” She quickly runs upstage where everyone at the venue was congratulating here!

“Here you go! This camera is yours now! Use this to take a lot of pictures with our oppas, got it?”

“NE! I WILL!”

“WOOOHOOO!!!”

“Hahaha! Aigoo! She even gets a camera! Chukahaeyo Minyoung-ah, your dream will finally come true!

 

“Finally! I’m going to meet my oppas! And, Gikwang-ah! I’ll get to see you in person! I’m so excited!”