Chapter 27: Jealousy In The House

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

“Minyoung-ah, where’s Gikwang-ssi?” asks Myungsoo.

“Ah, he said he’s just going to finish what he’s doing… He’ll catch up with us.”

“Arasseo… Come and eat now.”

“Ne.”

A few minutes later, Gikwang eventually comes (with his shirt on) and eats with them.

“Doojoon hyung, your cooking really is something!” says Myungsoo.

“Jeongmal? Hehehe… Gomawo…”

“He’s right oppa! It tastes really great!” says Minyoung.

“Yep! He’s a good leader and a great cook as well! Right hyung?” says Yoseob.

“Ne… And you and Dongwoon always eat up much of what I cook so no more for the two of you!”

“Aww!!!”

“Hyung! I’m really hungry!”

“Aniyo! NO MORE!”

“Hahahahahaha!!!! Sam e old Yoseob and Dongwoon!” says Hyungseung.

After that, it was back to work.

By 10AM, they were all finished!

“So everyone, it seems you all did a great job! Me and Minyoung here have discussed about it and… You all get the job!”

“Omo! Jinjja?!” Doojoon asked.

“Ne oppa! Chukahaeyo!”

“WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

“Omo omo omo! Yah, is this how you all celebrate?” Minyoung asked them.

“Ne! We’re just so happy!” says Junhyung.

“Anyways, we promise you two that we won’t let you down!” says Dongwoon.

“We’ll come here very early in the morning! We won’t be late!” says Doojoon.”

“Eh?! Come here early in the morning?” Myungsoo and Minyoung looked at each other.

“Is there something wrong?” Gikwang asked.

“Well, we were under the impression that you would all be staying here from now on.” says Minyoung.

“Mwo?!  But, didn’t Mrs. Park and her sisters live somewhere?” asks Yoseob.

“Well, their hometown is in Gyeonggi Province but when they were still here, they live right at this house! Come on, we’ll show you your room.”

Myungsoo and Minyoung leads them to the living quarters of the house helpers. They open the door and the six were amazed!

“Omo! Are you sure we could stay here?!” Doojoon asks.

“Ne! Of course!” says Minyoung.”

“There are 10 beds in total… there’s even a bathroom and a huge closet! Oh! And a television set too! This is like a dorm already!” says Dongwoon.

“Haekyung could stay here as well.” says Minyoung.

“So, will you guys stay here?” Myungsoo asks the six.

“NE!!!”

Later that day, the six have all brought their belongings into the Kim Residence. Gikwang, while accompanying Haekyung to school explained to him where they would now be staying and their new job. Fortunately, he understood and was very happy about it.

“So, are all your things here already?” asks Minyoung.

“Ne, and thank you again.” says Doojoon.

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it.” says Myungsoo.

“Oh by the way, don’t you have any work today you two?” Hyunseung asks the couple.

“Oh, we took a day off today so, we’ll be here for the entire day although at around 8PM tonight, we’ll be going to the hospital.” says Minyoung.

“Ah, right, your uncle’s still there.” says Junhyung.

“Ne, Sunggyu oppa is staying with him since Infinite’s not up to something these days so he’s free.”

“Oh right! I’ll be taking care of the food then, is it okay?” asks Doojoon.

“Arasseo hyung, you may.” says Myungsoo.

“I’ll cook something good for Sunggyu-ssi to eat later!”

“Gomawo oppa! We’ll just be in the garden.”

“Ne!”

As she closes the door, she instantly looks at Myungsoo and asks: “Well?”

“I’m fine with them. Don’t worry. It’s not like I’ll go beat them up or anything like that. Plus, even if I thought of that, I would be dead!”

“Ne! Because you don’t work out much!”

“Yah! I do work out!”

“Aigoo… when was the last time?”

“… A month ago…”

“Thought so… Hahahahaha!”

“Yah! (hugs her from behind) You’re laughing at and teasing me?”

“Hahahaha! Ne! Hahahaha! Oppa! Geumanhae!”

“Aniyo! Hahahahaha!”

“Um…”

The two looks in front of them and sees Gikwang who ha sjust came back from Haekyung’s school.

“Oh! Oppa! Ehem!”

The two immediately stopped what they were doing.

“So… was Haekyung happy?” Myungsoo asks although he was blushing.

“Ah!... Ne! He was!... He’s very excited to come home later so… Oops!”

“Wae? Why did you say oops?” asks Minyoung.

“I… I…”

“I understand, this is your new home now. Oh right, since you’re here already, I was planning to tell the six of you something.” says Minyoung.

“Mwo? What is it?”

“Get inside first. Myungsoo oppa, coming?”

“Ne.”

Later…

“So um, since you’re all going to be working here from now on… Um… Can we all make a deal?”

“What kind of deal are you talking about?” Yoseob asks.

“Hyung’s right, what deal?” asks Myungsoo.

“Well um… Is it okay if we forget all that happened in the past?”

“Oh…”

“Um…”

“Well…”

“I mean, if we are all to live in under one roof, shouldn’t we have trust in one another?”

“Hmm… well, I think she’s right guys. I’m with you Minyoung-ah.” says Doojoon.

“Ne! Me too!” says Yoseob.

“Me three!” says Dongwoon.

“Me four!” says Hyunseung.

“I’m always with you guys!” says Junghyung.

“…”

“Gikwang oppa… well?”

“… Ne, of course.” Gikwang says with a smile.

“That’s great then! I’m very much grateful to you guys! Gomawo! Myungsoo oppa, let’s go.”

“Ne! See you all later then! We’ll be at the garden!”

“Ne!”

As they were stepping out into the garden, Myungsoo asked: “Yah, are you alright now?”

“Ne oppa. Why ask?”

“Amugeotdo. You must feel better now, am I right?”

“Ne, so much better! And you?”

“Well, to be honest, a little bit awkward but, I’m better than ever.”

“That’s good then. Let’s sit!”

As they were about to sit, Myungsoo noticed something.

“Omo, did Gikwang do all of these?!”

Their garden was more beautiful than ever! The medium sized fountain that they had now had pots which contained flowers surrounding it! Also, the bushes that they have are now cut into different shapes and sizes!

“Daebak! This is just… Aigoo… this is another side of him which I don’t know… so beautiful…” says Minyoung.

Myungsoo looks at her and says: “You’re more beautiful.”

“(looks at him) Jeongamal?”

“Ne! The most beautiful girl in the world!”

“Hahahahaha!  And so are you oppa!”

“Eh? I’m… beautiful?!”

“Aniyo! You’re so handsome and adorable!”

“You better run now!”

“Wae?”

“Because I’m going to chase you!”

“Wah! You won’t catch me!”

“Says who?!”

The two started running around the garden until they came into the open lawn side of the garden. There, Myungsoo caught Minyoung from behind and they both fell into the ground laughing.

“Hahahaha! Sarangahaeyo Myungsoo-ah!”

“Saranghaeyo Minyoung-ah!”

Since they were both facing each other, their heads came close, then their lips met and finally, they kissed… Not knowing they were being watched by Gikwang from behind…

“Hyung, let’s go.” says Dongwoon.

Later…

“Since we gave them their word that we would be putting the past behind us, Gikwang-ah, don’t do anything reckless, go it? I know that we promised that we will help you now but, given the circumstances…” Doojoon was cut short by Gikwang.

“I know hyung. I promise, I won’t let my feelings get the best of me.”

“That’s good to know then. So, since you guys have no work to do, who’s going to come with me and cook?!”

“Um… I think I’m going to… read and finish this book…” says Dongwoon.

“Haekyung told me to… answer something… His homework for tomorrow! Dongwoon-ah, can you help me?”

“Sure!”

“I’ll also help!” says Hyunseung.

“Me too!” says Junhyung.”

“I…”

“… will help me cook. Now, let’s go Yoseob!”

“Awww!!!”