Chapter 32: The Return Of Myungsoo... Oh And Sunggyu Too

The Luckiest B2UTY!

Three more weeks passed.

Finally, on a certain Wednesday morning in the office…

“MWO?! YOU’RE COMING HOME ALREADY?!”

“Yah! You don’t have to shout like there’s a fire! Are you that excited to see me?”

“Ne oppa! I really missed you…”

“Hahahaha! Well, I’ll be finally with you again. We’ll be back there by Friday morning.”

“Arasseo! I’ll be waiting! Oh and an enormous pile of documents and papers are waiting for you here!”

“MWO?!”

“Hahahahaha! You heard right! Hahahaha! Oh right, where’s Sunggyu oppa?”

“He’s a sleep right now. I’m the only one awake. We had such a tiring day today so everyone all fell asleep quickly.

“Ah… Well, you better get some rest too.”

“Ne, you know I always follow your orders… (yawns) Well, annyeong!”

“Annyeong oppa!... Finally… He’s coming home…”

Later at the Kim Residence…

“MWO?! HE AND SUNGGYU ARE COMING HOME ALREADY?!”

“Ne, you all heard right oh and don’t shout because the neighbors will think there’s a fire in here.”

“Ahehehe… We’re just surprised, that’s all. Anyways, when are they arriving back here?” asked Doojoon.

“Well, he told me they’d be back by Friday morning but the exact time? He didn’t tell me yet.”

“Ahhh… Well, we better prepare then!” says Dongwoon.

“Yeah! Let’s cook their favorite food!” says Yoseob.

“Omo omo omo! Oppadeul, you guys are really funny! No need to make such a fuss! But still, that’s a great idea! Doojoon oppa, you know what to do right?”

“Ne!”

“While the rest of you, make sure the house is very clean! Especially their rooms!”

“ALGESSEUMNIDA!”

“Oh and about the hospital shifts, I still have to ask Sunggyu oppa about it so let’s continue with the shifts. I’m actually planning to hire someone to take care of samcheon so that you guys can get some rest…..”

“We’refine Minyoung-ah and we understand.” says Gikwang.

“Gomawo oppadeul. Oh right, Hyunseung oppa’s in the hospital right now?”

“Ne and I told him to buy some food for the fridge there.” says Junhyung.

“Gomawo oppa. It somehow feels weird that the only thing that’s inside the fridge are all… coke…”

“Ehehehe…. Mianhae…”

So everyone got to work the following day in preparation for Myungsoo and Sunggyu’s arrival on Friday, the day after.

Minyoung told Doojoon their favorite meals so he and Dongwoon all went to the grocery to buy the necessary ingredients.

Minyoung also temporarily stopped their hospital shifts.

Yoseob and Junhyung cleaned sunggyu’s bedroom but after a few minutes, he kicked Yoseob out of the room for various mistakes during cleaning.

Hyunseung took care of the living room and Yoseob helped him soon after. (Good thing he didn’t messed up this time!)

Gikwang of course, took to the gardens and tried to make it more beautiful than before.

Minyoung didn’t go to work that day because she also helped in the cleaning.

At the hotel where Infinite is staying…

“Is Minyoung going to pick us up from the airport?” Sunggyu asked Myungsoo who was busy fixing his clothes.

“Ne, she and Doojoon hyung would be at the airport to pick us up.”

“Ah… I wonder how things are at home…”

“Oh by the way hyung, are you going back to the hospital soon after?”

“Well, yeah… It’s the least I can do for samcheon after annoying him for the past few years… Those six are taking shifts going to the hospital right?”

“Ne! It’s very nice of them right?”

“Eo… You know what, I’m kinda starting to see them in a newer somehow positive light…”

“Jinjja? Hmm… Now that you mentioned it, yeah, I think I feel the same way too…”

Then, the other members of Infinite came barging inside. (They were all outside)

“Yah! You two! How come you didn’t go sight seeing with us?!” Woohyun shouted.

“Ah mianhae, we were fixing our things here.” says Sunggyu.

“Really? Or are you two talking about Minyoung?” asks Hoya.

Myungsoo didn’t reply but his sudden blushing confirmed them his reply.

“You really love her, don’t you Myungsoo?” says Sungjong.

“… Ne… ever since we met…”

Thursday passed and Friday finally came. (So if it was Thursday in Korea, then it was Wednesday in the US and so on and so forth)

At Incheon International Airport…

“I guess Infinite didn’t tell their fans what time they’re arriving… That’s a good thing.” Doojoon says.

“I know what you mean oppa. Imagine of there were thousands of fans here!”

“Speaking of fans and since we’re at the airport, did you do such thing back then?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, waiting for us six to come back to Korea…”

“ah… Ne… I remember that I used to drag Myungsoo along with me back then. They didn’t have such tight schedule back then you see.”

“Do you remember the first time you waited for us?”

“Hmmm… Ah! I actually begged samcheon and Sunggyu oppa to let me go here at this very hour just to see you guys arrive! They wouldn’t let me at first but eventually let me after a few pleading. Hahahaha! Those were good times… Oh and I made Myungsoo oppa come with me of course and he actually dozed off while we were waiting for you guys!”

“Hahahaha! That would’ve been a sight to see! Hahaha!”

Then, Minyoung’s phone rang!

“… Oppa! EH? EODIYA?!... ! OPPA!”

Minyoung quickly ran as fast as she could as soon as she saw Myungsoo! They hugged so tight as if there was no more tomorrow!

“Yah! How about your own brother?!” Sunggyu demanded.

“Aigoo! You’re so impatient oppa!” Minyoungalso hugged Sunggyu tightly before saying hi to the others.

The other members of Infinite boarded their van going to their dorm while Minyoung, Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Doojoon boarded their car and went straight home.

While en route to the the Kim Residence, she told the two countless stories and things that happened during their absence. Doojoon also told them a lot of things as well.

Once they got home, the other members greeted the two with a “WELCOME BACK!” before leading them into the dining room where a sumptuous breakfast was already waiting.

By the way, Haekyung was with them as well since classes were suspended that time for some reasons.

While eating, everyone had a great time eating until,  Haekyung told them about the time when Minyoung and Gikwang had a waterfight at the garden.

Myungsoo was surprised to hear this and looked at her and said with a smile: “You didn’t tell me that one…”

“Um ah… I guess I forgot…” She was interrupted by Sunggyu.

“YAH! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU TWO?! WASTING WATER LIKE THAT! PRICES ARE GOING UP YOU KNOW!”

“Oppa! Don’t go shouting like that in front of food!..”

“But… Ne… arasseo… Naega  jalmottaesso… Yeoreobeun joseonghamnida…”

“Gwaenchanayo Sunggyu-ssi… We understand.” says Doojoon.

While this were all happening, Myungsoo was drinking from his glass but, he was actually staring at Gikwang and in return, Gikwang was doing the same thing!

Myungsoo told himself: “Lee Gikwang, what are you up to?”