Chapter 20: A Sibling Talk Over Some Cookies

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

The whole crowd were all surprised after hearing what Minyoung said!

“A building near BEAST’s dorm building had some CCTV cameras attached on every floor and one of those cameras was able to capture me, cleaning their kitchen window from the outside while standing on a hanging platform all the while they kept telling me that I missed a spot or I should wipe this spot here first. I have the full video right here with me.”

“But, Minyoung-ah, remember? Me and Gikwang didn’t order you like the rest…” says Dongwoon.

“But knowing that I’m being ordered around, you two didn’t do anything.” Minyoung heads to the laptop operator who was also in charge of the screen. After a few minutes, she plays the video on the laptop which is then showed on the screen.

Everyone gasped at what they were watching! It was exactly as Minyoung described it!

“When I got home after that, that’s when I realized that every fan has a limit which should really be observed. (Faces BEAST) Did none of you even think that I could’ve fallen there? (Faces the crowd again) And do you know what else? They said to one another that they were hoping for someone prettier… Ne! They wished that someone prettier should’ve won the contest! Ha! The worst insult to every girl out there!”

Everyone was now looking at BEAST disappointingly and shook their heads in disbelief. The CEO of Cube himself was very angry at what he had heard and seen and ordered the group and their manager to get out of the venue that instant. Before they left, Gikwang shot a glance at Minyoung who was hugging Myungsoo. Sunggyu noticed him looking at her so he showed him his fist. Gikwang understood and left the venue hastily with s.

Outside, at the parking lot,

“Tomorrow, be at my office at 9AM! I want the seven of you to tell me everything she told us! Got it?!”

“Ne…”

The CEO boarded his car and left leaving BEAST and their manager standing at the middle of the parking lot.

“Mianhae hyungs, it’s because of me that…” Gikwang broke down into tears so everyone hugged him to comfort him.

“Don’t worry Kwangie, we’ll get through this together.” Yoseob says as he pats his friend’s back.

“He’s right, we’re all brothers here.” says Doojoon.

“But I do feel this is our biggest challenge ever.” says Dongwoon.

“Me too, I feel a storm approaching.” says Hyunseung.

“You mean a thunderstorm?” says Junhyung.

The rain suddenly poured hard!

Their manager fell on his knees and shouted: “I HATE THIS DAY!!!!!!!” The heavens above answered with a brilliant display of thunder and lightning.

The event has now ended so everyone started leaving.

“Minyoung-ah, since Mrs. Park is at the hospital watching over samchon, I’ll stay first at our house.” says Sunggyu.

“Arasseo oppa. I’d like that.”

“Yah! Us too! Us too!” shouted the other members of Infinite!

“Aniyo! You guys are very noisy!” says Myungsoo.

“This time we promise that we would be quiet!” says Sungyeol.

“I don’t know…” says Sunggyu.

“Jebal!” says Hoya.

“It’s okay, you guys can come and stay then…” says Minyoung weakly.

“Yah, are you alright?” asks Myungsoo.

“Ne, just a little tired. I never thought that I would be able to do that… Let’s talk about this when we get home.”

Since of course the media was present at the event, the news about BEAST spread quickly like wildfire especially in the Internet! From South Korea, the news spread globally and of course, all the B2uties and B2stlies were in uproar especially when they saw the video! A disaster for Cube and especially for BEAST was waiting to happen…

When Minyoung and Infinite got home, they all rested for a while at the living room.

“Minyoung-ah, I’m sure that by tomorrow, the media would be knocking outside of our house and our company’s office…” says Myungsoo.

“I know. I already instructed Mr. Baek and Ms. Lee to reject all phone calls relating to what I said.”

“Geurae? Arasseo… Minyoung-ah, you had a long day, go sleep now.” says Myungsoo.

“Gomawo oppa… Arasseo, Jal Jayo oppas…”

“Jal Jayo!”

“Yah, Myungsoo, oppa?” asks Sunggyu.

“Ah ne… She calls me that now from time to time because I was born first than her…”

“Aigoo! You and Minyoung really look good together!” says Woohyun.

“I’ve always known you two would end up together!” says Dongwoo.

“Mwo? Jinja?” asks Sungjong.

“Ne!”

“You’re lying hyung! We know you when you lie!” says Sungyeol.

“He’s right!” says Hoya.

Everyone just laughed after this.

“But seriously, now that you two are together, protect her always. It’ll be hard for her since she already told the truth.” says Sunggyu.

“Eh? Why would it be hard?”

“Look, I’m sure that some B2uties and B2stlies would be shocked by this and some might cease being BEAST’s fans. The ones that I’m worried about are the hardliners. It’ll be hard to deal with them.”

“But, correc me if I’m wrong Myungsoo, wasn’t the fan meeting held by BEAST where you and Minyoung attended was available for live streaming online?” asks Sungjong.

“Ne, it was.”

“Then, the pictures there was shown right?”

“Ne.”

“Then a lot of their fans would be very much disappointed.”

“Is she planning any legal action?” asks Dongwoo.

“Aniyo, she isn’t but I’ll ask her. I’m sleepy now. Let’s go to sleep now. Jal Jayo!”

“Jal Jayo!”

“Sunggyu! Let’s sleep at your room!” shouted Hoya.

“Aniyo! You’re all sleeping at the guest room!”

“Awww! Jebal!”

“ANIYO!”

Myungsoo was smiling as he opened the door of their bedroom and saw Minyoung brushing her hair.”

“Oh, going to sleep now?”

“Ne.”

“It seems noisy outside, what’s going on?”

“They want to sleep at Sunggyu’s room.”

“Hahahaha! Jinja? Hahahaha! Aigoo, those oppas…” Myungsoo walked towards her, grabs her comb and then brushes her hair for her.

“You know, you really have lovely hair.” he says while brushing her hair.

“Gomawo… Aigoo! Get changed now! I’ll brush my own hair!”

“Aniyo!” Myungsoo back hugged her and they both burst into laughter.

“Minyoung-ah, I’ll always be here for you.”

“You’ve always been here for me, ever since the day we met.”

“Saranghaeyo…”

“Ne, saranghaeyo…”

They both shared a kiss which lasted for a minute.

“I’ll go change now. Don’t sleep first, arasseo?”

“Ne!”

At BEAST’s dorm, Gikwang was standing in front of the kitchen window which Minyoung cleaned. Everything that she said was still echoing in his head. Then, Haekyung came and tugged at his shirt.

“Hyung, I’m hungry…”

“Haekyung-ah, shouldn’t you be sleeping now?”

“Hungry!”

“Ne! Some of doojoon’s cookies are here. Eat up and then go back to sleep.”

“Gomawo!... Yah (munch) shouldn’t you (munch) be also sleeping?”

“I can’t sleep.”

“Wae? (munch)”

“Because of what happened.”

“If mom and dad were here (munch) you’re (munch) d…”

“Dead, I know…”

“Yah, I heard from Yoseob and Dongwoon hyungs you fell in love with her at first sight (munch), how come (munch) you didn’t help (munch) her back then? (munch)”

“Because I was afraid…”

“Eh? Why were you afraid?”

“Afrad to love again…”

“Is your ex still in your mind?”

“Ne… Especially what she did…”

“Hyung, that was years ago already!”

“I know! But, once my heart leaps, I start remembering what happened back then and it hurts but…”

“But what?”

“When I saw Minyoung, it was like… heaven…”

“Aigoo… (munch) I’ve never seen (munch) my hyung (munch) so in (munch) love!”

“Haekyung-ah, do you think I should keep on loving her?”

“Ne! Despite what happened, you should!”

“Aigoo! I have such a supportive dongsaeng! Come here you!” Gikwang hugs him so tightly!

“Gikwang hyung! Stop it! Hehehehehe!”

“Let me have some of those! I’m suddenly hungry!”

“Oppa, as co-president, I want your opinion on this…” Minyoung says while she’s still locked in Myungsoo’s embrace.

“What is it?” he asks as he faces her.

“I don’t see anymore value in investing in Cube…”

“Hmm, well, I’ve read some reports about that and I’m on your side but what do you… don’t tell me…”

“Ne, what if we pull out our shares from Cube?”

“Are you sure?”

“Ne…”

“Arasseo, I’m in favor with your decision…”

The storm that Hyunseung said earlier has now arrived…