Chapter 11: Back To Their Dorm

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

“Let’s go back inside now.” Myungsoo holds Minyoung’s right hand and leads her back inside. Minyoung was still looking surprised by Myungsoo’s sudden move. Gikwang was left standing there, thinking what just happened while Myungsoo’s words were still echoing in his head: “Here… Minyoung-ah, let’s go back inside and Gikwang hyung, don’t you dare go near my girl again!”

“His girl?...”

By the time the two were back inside, Myungsoo, instead of turning towards the way back to the function room goes to another hallway while still holding Minyoung’s hand. When he sees that they’re alone now, he stops walking and so does she. He lets go of her as well. “Minyoung-ah, gwaenchanhayo?”

“Ne… Myungsoo-ah, is what you said there, true?”

“Mianhaeyo… I only did that so he would stop bothering you… Remember that I talked to them?”

“Ne…”

“Well, I felt like he somehow likes you…”

“Eh? Jeongmalliya?

“Ne… I’m sorry if I startled you like that…”

“It’s alright, I understand your intentions.”

“So, what were you two doing?”

She told him what happened at the garden.

“Kurae?... Oh! Are we going to visit samchon later?”

“Ne. Let’s go back now.”

By that time, Gikwang had already returned inside the function room. The others noticed his changed expression.

“Yah, are you okay?” asked Doojoon.

“…”

“What happened?” asked Dongwoon.

He told them what happened.

“EH?!” Everyone looked at them!

“Let’s go somewhere private.” says Yoseob. They went out of the function room and went to the boys’ room. They locked the door.

“No way! Myungsoo said that?!” said Junhyung.

“So that means…” says Hyunseung.

“He and Minyoung aren’t just best friends! They’re dating now?!” says Dongwoon.

“Aigoo! Wait! I know this is off topic but, when is she free for the picture taking?” asks Doojoon.

“Wednesday.”

“Araseo. I still can’t believe this… So how long do you suppose have they been dating?... Omo! Yah, I thought she turned down everyone who tried to date her since she only like Gikwang here!” says Doojoon.

“But, she doesn’t like him anymore, right?” says Yoseob.

“Well, we’re not yet sure about that much but, that’s a possibility.” says Junhyung.

“Let’s just all act naturally in front of her on Wednesday hyungs. And then we’ll ask her if it’s true.” says Dongwoon.

“NE!”

“Gikwang hyung, hang in there, okay?” says Dongwoon.

“Ne… gomawo…”

Back at the function room, Minyoung and Myungsoo were talking to some shareholders. They socialize with everyone in the room. There are times when Gikwang would see the two talking to someone. Myungsoo would notice him so, he hold Minyoung’s hand.

Finally, the dinner has ended. Everyone was now leaving. Ms. Lee and Mr. Baek said their goodbyes to the two presidents, so does the rest of Infinite. Mr. Hong personally went towards the two and thanked them for the invitation. He tells BEAST to say goodbye as well.

“Ne. Thanks for coming.” says Minyoung as she bows and looks at them while smiling though she avoided looking at Gikwang.

“So, are you two going home now?” asks Mr. Hong.

“Aniyo. We’re going to visit samchon in the hospital.”

“Araseo. I really do hope he recovers. Say, where is your brother Sunggyu?”

“Ah, he went to the boys’ room.”

“Do say goodbye for me. Come on boys, let’s go.”

They bow for the last time and leaves. Minyoung looks at Gikwang while Myungsoo looks at her. Sunggyu catches up with the two.

“Are we going to the hospital now?”

“Ne oppa. Oh and Mr. Hong and BEAST already left. He wants me to say his goodbye to you.”

“Kurae? Araseo. Let’s go.”

Later at the hospital…

“Ms. Park, how is samchon?” asks Minyoung.

“Still the same my dear.”

“Hyung, will you need some fresh set of clothes?”

“Aniyo, I still have some here and Ms. Park brought some actually. You two better go home now. Ms. Park, go with them as well.”

“Araseo.”

“See you tomorrow then oppa.”

“Ne!”

At the Kim Residence later, Minyoung took a bath first followed by Myungsoo.

It was around 11PM when they both got to their beds.

“Minyoung-ah, I know this is weird and risky but, I’d like to propose to do something.”

“Eh? Mwoeyo?”

“Let’s pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend when in front of BEAST.”

“EH?!!! WAEYO?!”

“So that…”

“They’ll stop bothering me… and what? So that Gikwang would stop liking me as well? Yah, we’re not even sure of that yet!”

“So, you’d rather like it that they keep bothering you then? Have you, forgiven them already?”

“Gikwang asked me that but, he asked me another question before I could answer.”

“Look, when you see him, do you feel confused or troubled? Like you’re about to go crazy?”

“Ne…”

“Do you want that to stop?”

“…”

“Silence means no…”

“Araseo!... I’ll do it then but,…”

“I already thought of that. We’re keeping it a secret from the others.”

“Aigoo… I’m not sure but, do you really think this will work? What if someone discovers the truth?”

“Then we’ll tell that person the truth.”

“Omo…Araseo. Let’s do it. I’m going to sleep now. Jalhamyeon Dalkomhan Kkum Kkuseyo.”

“Ne, you as well.”

BEAST hasn’t slept yet since Gikwang isn’t sleeping yet.

“Hyung, are you alright?” asks Dongwoon.

“…” He keeps staring at the ceiling while lying on his bed.

“Aigoo, Minyoung has really hit you hard in the head, am I right?” asks Yoseob.

“…”

“That’s a yes, I’m sure of it.” says Hyunseung.

“…”

“Yep! Silence means no!” says Junhyung.

“…”

“Yah, Minyoung is here.” says Doojoon which makes Gikwang sit up and ask: “Mwo?! Jinja?!”

“Thought so he’d react like that. Listen, after you told us about what happened at the dinner, we’ve been talking. Everyone! Now!” As soon as Doojoon ordered them, they all stood in front of Gikwang and then knelt before him and shouted: “WE PROMISE TO HELP YOU WITH MINYOUNG! WE’LL MAKE SRE SHE FORGIVES US AND LET HER KNOW OF YOUR LOVE FOR HER!”

“Hyungs…”

“We’re brothers right?” says Dongwoon.

“… ARASEO!”

Tuesday came. Work for Minyoung and Myungsoo while some voice recording for BEAST. Sunggyu was in the hospital when his Infinite band mates came to visit. Later that night, Minyoung and Myungsoo also came to visit. While on their way home, Minyoung receives a message from BEAST’s manager.

“Eh? What is it?” asks Myungsoo while driving.

“He’s asking what time am I going to be free tomorrow. I’ll text him after lunch.”

“Oh and tell him I’m coming as well.”

“Ah… right… I almost forgot. Araseo.”

The manager receives her text and was surprised!

“Yah! She say’s Myungsoo’s going to be with her tomorrow!”

“MWO?!”

“Aigoo, but still! We promised to help Gikwang so, we’re still going to do it!” says Doojoon.

“YEAH”

“Hyungs… So what time is she free tomorrow?” asks Gikwang.

“After 12 noon. They’re having a half day you see. Yah! All of you better do well tomorrow! This could be your last chance to apologize to her! Make her come back to being a B2UTY!”

“NE!”

Wednesday finally comes.

The morning was usual for Minyoung, Myungsoo and BEAST.

By 11AM, BEAST had their lunch already and prepared their room for Minyoung and Myungsoo’s arrival. After Minyoung and Myungsoo had got out of work and had lunch outside, they both changed into their outdoor clothes. Minyoung changed into the same clothes which she wore when she first went to BEAST’s dorm. Around 12:45PM, they were now on their way to the dorm.

“Are you ready?” asks Myungsoo.

“Ne.”

“You know, we’re going to have to hold hands when we arrive there.”

“Myungsoo-ah, it’s not like we don’t hold hands before. You’re still my best friend whatever happens.”

“Daebak! Jwigoda Minyoung-ah!”

“Hahaha! Gomawo!”

The six members of BEAST were all waiting downstairs in the lobby of their dorm’s building.

“I am extremely nervous.” says Doojoon.

“Well, you, Yoseob, Junhyung and Hyunseung  should be!” says Dongwoon.

“Let’s do it right this time hyungs!” says Yoseob.

“It’s almost 1PM. Where are they?” says Junhyung.

“… There! That’s Myungsoo’s car remember?” says Hyunseung as he points to the red Hyundai coming their way.

“Yah, are they waiting for us outside?” asks Minyoung.

“I guess so. Get ready.”

They parked a little on the right of the entrance and then stepped outside. Myungsoo went out first and opened Minyoung’s doo for her. He then extended his hand.

“Let’s do this.”

“Ne Myungsoo-ah.”

They hold hands and went towards the six waiting members. They still cannot believe that they’re dating and now, holding hands.

“I think it’s for real guys.” Yoseob whispers.

“Annyeong Haseyo oppas. Um, you guys wouldn’t mind if Myungsoo tags along right? Don’t worry, because he won’t get make some sort of trouble or such.”

“It’s alright.” says Doojoon.

“But wait, are you two dating?” asks Dongwoon.

“Because Gikwang here told us what happened at the dinner…” says Junhyung.

“Ah ne, we are dating. Actually, it has only been 3 days since we’ve started dating.” says Myungsoo.

“He’s right Please don’t tell anyone ‘cause we’re still planning on when to tell everyone..” says Minyoung.

“A-araseo…” says Gikwang.

“So um, should we go now or what?” asks Minyoung.

“Ah ne! Let’s go upstairs now!”

They all hurriedly went upstairs. Once inside, they immediately started taking pictures. Minyoung of course, changed her expression so that it would look like she’s having fun. Myungsoo was the one in charge of taking a photo of all of them. They were using the camera which Minyoung also won. Since they needed to take a lot of photos (a new order from their manager), they continued well into the afternoon.

“Yah, I’m hungry!” says Hyungseung.

“Are you hungry Minyoung? Myungsoo?” asks Dongwoon.

“Honestly? Ne.” she says.

“Same here.” he says.

“Okay! Let’s see our snack box!... And it’s empty!... DONGWOON! YOSEOB! WHAT THE HECK!!!” shouted Doojoon.

“But we were hungry last night!” shouted the two.

“Aigoo… what are we going to eat then?! That’s it! I’m going out to buy something for all of us to eat!” shouted Doojoon.

“Hyunseung oppa, does this always happen?” asks Minyoung.

“Ne!”

“So it is true!”

“Wait! I’m coming with you! I have to buy something!” says Yoseob.

“Me too! Remember that book I saw last time?” says Dongwoon.

“I need more music sheets!” says Junhyung.

“I have to come as well! I had a hat reserved for me!” says Hyunseung.

“YAH! THAT’S ALL IN THE MALL!!!”

“WE KNOW!”

“Aigoo! Araseo! We’ll just make it quick then! Wait, where’s Gikwang?”

“He went to our bedroom to sleep!” says Yoseob.

“Thought so… anyways, Minyoung-ah, Myungsoo-ssi, we’ll be back in a short while!” says Doojoon.

“Ne!” The two answered then, Myungsoo’s phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?... Mwo?... Ah right! Aish! I forgot! Joseohamnida! Ne!..”

“What is it oppa?”

“I forgot that I had something to oversee today back at the office.”

“Oh! The one you told me before we left?”

“Ne. Mianhae but, is it okay if I leave you here… alone with Gikwang?”

“… Ne… He’s sleeping anyway so…”

“Don’t worry you two! Gikwang won’t bite or anything and when he sleeps, he really SLEEPS!” says Dongwoon.

“Araseo. I’ll be back to pick you up so, just wait.”

“Ne. All of you go on now!” The five members and Myungsoo all left leaving Minyoung in the living room and Gikwang, sleeping in the bedroom.

“Okay, this is awkward, very awkward!”