Group Work

When Tears Equals To Love

I was sitting in class. Beside him! We're currently not talking. Cause he kinda bullied Sungmin and of course the fact that I slapped him in the face.

"Alright, I want you all to do group work. You can choose your own groups. But it must be groups of 4,"Mrs Park said.

I looked at Sunye. She smiled at me. We have 2 more members. We turned to look at Sohee and Sunmi. But they're grouped with their boyfriends.

"Haemin! Sungmin asked whether you want to join him and Ryeowook,"Sunye shouted across the class.

I thought about it.

"Okay!"I smiled.

I stood up to get to my group.

"Excuse me,"I mumbled.

Eunhyuk looked at me and pushed in his chair to let me out. I walked quickly to my group and settled down.

"Hello!"I grinned.

"Its been a long time since I talked to you,"Ryeowook smiled.

"I agree!!"Sungmin nodded his head.

We then got down to business.

"Mrs Park! We need someone stronger in mathematics here! We have two girls and a guy who failed maths!"Eunhyuk raised his hand to tell the teacher.

"Really? Let's see. You have Donghae, Sandra and Linda. Quite true. Okay, class! Any female volunteers?"Mrs Park asked.

Everyone girl in the class, including Sunye, raised up their hands. I looked at Eunhyuk and he smirked. But when he saw my hands down, his smirk disappeared. I wouldn't want to be in that group.

"That group needs someone with an A in maths!"Mrs Park said.

And everyone put down their hands.

"Haemin! Would you exchange with Linda?"Mrs Park asked.

"WHAT?! No way!"I answered.

"But your group is quite a strong one. Sungmin got a B, Ryeowook got an A and Sunye got a B,"Mrs Park explained.

"But!"I protested.

"Come on! Exchange!"Mrs Park glared.

GOSH!!! Why is it when I can escape, I'll end up with him again? I cursed under my breath and gritted my teeth. I walked back and sat in my seat again.

"Don't be sad, after all, you're in Eunhyuk's group,"Donghae laughed.

"Shut up, idiot!"I glared.

"Stop it, Donghae. Better start now,"Eunhyuk said as he started writing numbers.

"Eunhyuk, can you teach me how to do this question?"Sandra asked sweetly while pointing one easy question.

"It looks kinda difficult,"Donghae said.

"Sheesh,"I said.

"Whats that suppose to mean, huh?!"Sandra raised her voice.

"Its actually very easy,"Eunhyuk said, grabbing her attention.

"Really?"she smiled.

Gross!!!

"Erm,"Eunhyuk nodded.

He then wrote out the answer in a split second.

"Isn't this the one I taught you before?"I asked him.

"You taught him? HAHA! Eunhyuk doesn't need anyone to teach him anything, loser!"Donghae laughed.

"Yeah, it is,"Eunhyuk answered.

Donghae stopped laughing.

"Looks like you got the hang of it, huh?"I said.

"Yupp. Thanks,"Eunhyuk replied.

I kept quiet.

"So, let's start on the questions!"Sandra said enthusiastically.

"Boring stuff,"Donghae stuck out his tongue.

"Let's see!"Eunhyuk read the question.

I stretched my neck a little to read. RIGHT! This is so easy! Please say you can do it. I'm can't bothered to be active in a group that I don't like.

"Okay, I get it. You all?"Eunhyuk asked.

"Nope,"the two of them answered together.

Eunhyuk picked up his pen and wrote the answer down on the paper and taught them. I yawned and stared blankly at the paper.

"Wow! You're so smart,"Sandra complimented.

"Gosh! Its an easy question. He's not smart,"I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, idiot! You don't even know how to do it! You just sat there! At least I know how to do it now,"Sandra said.

"Really? Why don't you try the second question then?"I asked sweetly.

"Fine!"Sandra snatched the paper from Eunhyuk and read the second question.

She used a pencil to do workings.

"Erm, are you okay?"Donghae asked.

"Fine! I don't know how to do! Bet you can't! Its so difficult!"Sandra said and slide the paper towards me.

I sighed and picked up Eunhyuk's pen and wrote the answer on the paper. After I was done, I returned both the paper and pen to Eunhyuk.

"Wow! I didn't know there's shortcut,"Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows after looking at the paper.

"Sheesh! So what you can do it! Bet you can't do the last one. Mrs Park said its the most difficult of all,"Sandra said.

"Okay,"I replied simply.

They continued with the help of Eunhyuk while I stared into space.

"Hello? You there?"Sandra asked.

I blinked and looked at her.

"What?"I asked.

"Its the last question already. Shouldn't you contribute abit?"Sandra asked before rolling her eyes.

"Okay,"I replied.

I took the paper and began doing the question. Numbers fell off my head while I wrote furiously.

"You need a calculator?"Donghae asked.

I shook my head and continued writing.

"Here,"I passed the paper back.

The question was a 7 step question.

"Correct,"Eunhyuk nodded.

"You think you're smart, bimbo!"Sandra rolled her eyes.

"Enough already,"Eunhyuk glared at her.

"Sorry, Eunhyuk. Don't be angry, alright?"Sandra quickly grabbed his hand.

"Don't be disgusting,"Eunhyuk pushed her hand away and stood up to hand in the paper.

I turned back to face my table and slept. There's still 30 minutes to go before class ends.

"Erm, are you sick?"someone asked.

I opened my eyes.

"No, but you are,"I replied.

"Why?"Eunhyuk asked.

"Cause you're an idiot with an annoying illness. Just shut up and let me sleep, alright?"I replied with an annoyed tone.

I hate it when people disturb me.

"How could you say that to someone who saved you?"Eunhyuk asked with an irritated tone.

"When did you save me?"I laughed as I opened my eyes.

"Well, that bimbo was hurling insults at you and I saved you by telling her off,"Eunhyuk glared.

"I didn't say I need your help, did I?"I glared back.

"Idiot!"he scolded.

"Bastard,"I replied simply before going off to sleep.

"YOU!"Eunhyuk shouted.

"Me what? I'm very smart? THANK YOU!"I said.

Next thing I heard was his footsteps stomping off.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel