Eunhyuk, My Hero

When Tears Equals To Love

I'm so sorry for my lack of update for the past month. I had been really busy with my finals and I didn't have any inspiration for all my current stories. But I decided to do an update today in honour of my close friend, summertime who have helped a lot for all my stories. Today is her birthday so I'll like to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

I slowly opened my eyes. I'm in an unfamiliar surrounding. Where am I? I slowly sat up straight. This isn't my room. But the bed is rather familiar. I turned to my right and there was this huge photo of Eunhyuk. Oh, Eunhyuk's room. The room door opened and the aroma of porridge filled the room.

"You awake?"Eunhyuk asked as he put the bowl of porridge on the side table before sititng on the bed, facing me.

"Apparently,"I rubbed my head.

"Still hurts?"he asked.

I nodded my head.

"Leave it, it'll be okay. Eat some porridge. You've been asleep for hours,"he said as he picked up the bowl.

"What time is it now?"I asked as he fed me.

"Erm, 8pm,"he replied.

"WHAT?! I totally missed dinner with my family. OH NO! Grandma's gonna kill me,"I flung the blanket.

"Woah! Careful! The porridge's hot, you know. Don't worry about it. I called your house. Hyunjoong helped me explain to your grandma that you're out with me. And you'll be staying here tonight. Sit down and eat,"he said.

"You told them? I'm staying here?"I asked.

He nodded.

"I can't possible let you go back home with scraps on your knee, right? You'll stay here for a week,"he grinned.

"But I've no clothes!"I protested.

"Hyunjoong brought it over for you,"he smiled.

"But...."he cut me off.

"Will you die if you stay at my house? Sheesh,"he said.

I kept quiet. He pushed the spoon near my mouth and I opened it to eat it. Then, I saw something on his hand.

"What happened?"I asked.

"What?"he asked.

"What's this?"I pointed to the injury on his hand.

He looked at and quickly covered it with his long sleeve.

"Nothing. Eat,"he replied.

"Eunhyuk,"I called out his name sternly.

"Okay okay, I scalded myself, alright,"he replied.

"How?"I asked.

"By cooking? Duh!"he answered.

He got scalded cause he cooked porridge for me?

"You got scalded because you were cooking this for me?"I asked out loud.

"Of course. Why else would I cook? Jeez,"he answered.

"Does it hurt?"I asked.

"Nah, your heart hurts more,"he said.

"What?"I looked at him.

"My heart's bleeding cause of your injury. It hurts me to see you suffer,"he explained.

My heart melted right then.

"You sure know how to talk, flirt,"I smiled a little.

"Eat your dinner, idiot,"he said.

"Eunhyuk, did you slap Jessica?"I asked.

"Erm,"he hesitated.

"You did, right?"I prompted.

He nodded.

"Why? It might be an accident,"I said.

"Accident?!"he laughed.

"What's so funny eh?"I asked.

"We're talking about Jessica here. She was bent on revenge. That was no accident,"he said.

I sighed.

"Don't worry about it. I'll come to your rescue if she does something to you,"he ruffled my hair.

I smiled. He continued feeding me till dinner was over.

"Go back to sleep. You still need to go to school tomorrow,"he said as he stood up.

"I can't sleep here,"I said.

"Why not?"he asked.

"This is your room. If I sleep here, where would you sleep?"I asked.

"Beside you,"he grinned.

"WHAT?!"I exclaimed.

"Chill, babe. I was just kidding. I'm sleeping in the guest room,"he laughed.

"No no. I'll sleep in the guest room. I'm the guest, after all,"I flung the blanket.

"Nope, you're sleeping here. My bed's the best in the house. You'll have a nice rest here. Besides, you're not any other guest. You're my girlfriend,"he said as he planted a kiss on the top of my head.

"Eunhyuk,"I called out his name.

"Eh?"he turned to face me.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep here? You'll be more used to your room anyway,"I said.

He smiled.

"Don't worry about me, alright. Go sleep,"he patted my head.

He switched off the lights and walked out of his room. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Surprisingly, I fell asleep straight away.

"Miss Haemin,"someone called me.

I opened my eyes slightly.

"Good morning, its time to wake up to go to school,"a maid said.

"Oh,"I sat up straight.

"Young master Hyunjoong brought your toothbrush. Its in the bathroom,"she pointed at Eunhyuk's bathroom.

I stood up.

"Your uniform has been ironed and its right there,"she pointed at it.

"Thank you,"I smiled.

"No problem. Please go down for breakfast when you're ready,"she said.

I nodded and went to shower. After I was done, I came out to find my shoes at the foot of Eunhyuk's sofa where my bag is. Apparently, Hyunjoong has brought all my books over too. I smiled. I wore my shoes and brought my bag down. I walked into the dining room and settled down. The maid came in.

"Orange juice, milk, tea or coffee?"she asked.

"Orange juice, thank you. Where's Eunhyuk?"I asked.

"Erm,"she hesitated.

I kept quiet while waiting for her answer.

"I'm right here,"Eunhyuk said as he walked in with two plates.

"What were you doing?"I asked.

"Cooking breakfast. The chef had a hard time teaching me last night. But I kinda managed. Give me your comments,"he placed a plate of egg, bacon and sausage in front of me.

"You stayed up late last night to learn how to cook breakfast for me?"I asked.

"Uh huh. Its really difficult. Its only my second time cooking apart from the porridge yesterday. But I'll learn step by step,"he said.

"Eunhyuk, you don't have to,"I said.

"Its okay. As long as my girl gets the a good breakfast,"he smiled.

I smiled back.

"Is it nice? If not, I can try cooking another plate again,"he asked.

"No no, its okay! Its really good,"I ate the eggs.

"Really? Don't lie to me just cause I'm your boyfriend,"he said.

"No, no! Its really good. Hurry eat. We're going to be late,"I said.

He nodded and continued eating. We finished eating and headed off to school.

"Why don't I see your parents anywhere?"I asked in the car.

"Cause they're not in Korea. They're not here most of the time,"he said.

"Oh, where are they now?"I asked.

"I don't know,"he replied.

"It must be tough for you. My parents are always in Korea though they travel once a month. But I hardly get to see them too,"I said.

"We're in the same boat, eh?"he turned to me and said.

"I guess,"I replied.

"At least, you've got a grandma and brother. I've no one,"he said.

That sadness in his voice made me turn to look at him. The loneliness all poured out in that one sentence.

"Eunhyuk,"I called out his name softly.

He turned to me and smiled.

"But now, I've got you,"he grinned.

I laughed.

"Come and stayover at my house more often. Bring Hyunjoong along too,"he said.

"Why don't YOU come over instead? Its less troublesome for one person to stay,"I suggested.

"Good idea. But will your parents allow?"he asked.

"Of course. You're Lee Eunhyuk. Why wouldn't they not allow?"I smiled.

He smiled and continued driving till we're in school. We got out of the car and there were already people looking at me and gossiping.

"What's going on?"Eunhyuk asked.

"HYUK!"Donghae called out from the stairs and ran towards us.

"What's going on? Why are there so many people around?"Eunhyuk asked.

"Jessica's in the hospital. They say its cause Haemin tried to get her to swallow one whole bottle of sleeping pills,"Donghae explained.

"WHAT?!"Eunhyuk exclaimed.

I kept quiet.

"Get everyone to go to the canteen,"he gritted his teeth.

"Eunhyuk,"I grabbed his hand.

"Don't you worry. That girl's gone too far!"Eunhyuk said angrily.

We walked to the school canteen. When Eunhyuk opened the door, a bucket of water fell over him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"he shouted.

"OH ! Its all your fault!"a girl pushed another girl.

"Its not my fault. Haemin's suppose to walk through the door first!"the girl said.

"YOU TWO!"Eunhyuk pointed at them.

"I'm sorry, Eunhyuk,"both of them quickly apologised.

"Hae, give me their names,"he said.

"Don't worry. By this evening, your parents would have no more jobs,"Donghae smirked.

"Let's see whether you can still afford a bucket to pour water over me,"Eunnyuk glared.

"Eunhyuk,"I grabbed his hand.

"Let me handle this thing. out, alright,"he said sternly.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel