Enemies And A New Friend

When Tears Equals To Love

I'm sitting by the stairs, waiting for Sunye. I stood up and started pacing up and down. Then, someone knocked into me, causing me to fall flat. I looked up. Lee Eunhyuk. I quickly stood up and glared at him.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?!"I hissed.

"Even if it was on purpose, what can you do about it?"he asked before walking away.

"WATCH OUT, LEE EUNHYUK!"I shouted.

"Say that to yourself, Kim Haemin! Just because you beat me in the previous test doesn't mean I'll forever be under you!"he shouted back.

"We'll see about that then!"I glared.

He smirked before walking away. IDIOT!!!!!! Someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"WHAT?!"I snapped before turning around.

Sunye got a shock.

"Sorry sorry! I'm in a bad mood cause of Eunhyuk,"I mumbled.

"Eunhyuk. Isn't he the guy who's super smart and super rich? And the one we bumped into at the mall?"she asked.

"Erm,"I nodded.

"He's really good-looking, don't you think so?"she asked.

"Don't talk to me about Eunhyuk. He's my enemy! If you really want to, you can talk to Sunmi and Sohee. They've got the Eunhyuk bug too,"I said as we started walking towards our class.

I stepped in and settled down in my seat. Our form teacher, Mrs Park came in and told the class to keep quiet.

"Class! I've good news and bad news. Bad news is that I'll be reshuffling your seats and good news is that I've chosen a class president!"she smiled at us.

"It'll be you!!"Sunye whispered.

"Hope so,"I smiled.

"Alright. I'll start with reshuffling your seats!"Mrs Park said before getting a pair of people at the back to separate.

Then, she got to Ryeowook and Sungmin who were two seats behind us. She decided to let them sit together and got to the people behind us.

"Haemin! Exchange seats with Donghae!"

That was the next thing she said. I turned to look where Donghae was sitting. OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

"MRS PARK!"I raised my hand.

"Yes, Haemin?"she answered.

"I CAN'T SIT THERE!"I shouted.

"Why not?"she asked.

"Thats cause we don't get along,"I said before glaring at Eunhyuk.

"Then, you'll have to sit together till you get along,"Mrs Park said before motioning for me to move.

"Bye,"Sunye waved.

I cursed under my breath and packed my bag. When Donghae and I met each other in the middle of the class, we glared at each other. I hate these two idiots. I rolled my eyes and walked past him. I stood beside Eunhyuk, expecting him to move so I can sit near the window.

"Hello? Will you move?"I asked.

Eunhyuk kept quiet.

"Excuse me,"I said.

He moved. This idiot is driving me crazy. I plopped down in my seat.

"Okay! Next, I'll announce your new class president! This pupil is very smart! Very responsible!"Mrs Park smiled.

The girls started cheering for Eunhyuk as he's the most good-looking guy though I disagree while the boys cheered for me.

"LEE EUNHYUK!"she announced.

My jaw dropped along with Sunye's. GOSH! OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!! I could feel someone staring at me. I turned to find Eunhyuk's stare.

"You're in for a hard time, idiot!"he smirked.

As if I don't know!!!

"Now, I want you all to pair up with the person you're sitting with. You'll be their partners and keep all their homework when they're sick and send it to their house for them. Please exchange phone numbers and address,"Mrs Park said.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Haemin! You're so lucky!"Sohee gushed behind me.

"I'll like you all to show me the papers when I walk around! So, start exchanging!! KIM HAEMIN! LEE EUNHYUK!"she shouted at us.

He looked at me while I stared back. He rolled his eyes and took out a paper.

"If its not for this partner system, I'll never give you my number. Count yourself lucky!"Eunhyuk hissed.

"I didn't say anything about wanting your number, did I?"I replied.

I wrote neatly on a piece of paper.

Kim Haemin
XXXXXXXXX
20 Misty Lane, Seoul

I slid the paper to him. He slammed his on my table.

Eunhyuk
XXXXXXXXX
4 Sunbird Circle, Seoul

PS: I hate you!

"You idiot!"I glared at him.

He ignored me.

"What about you two? Have you two exchanged numbers?"Mrs Park asked when she reached us.

We nodded our heads.

"Let me see,"she said.

We passed the papers to her.

"How nice of Eunhyuk to write I love you,"Mrs Park smiled.

"I DIDN'T WRITE SUCH A THING!!"Eunhyuk shouted.

"Calm down. I was just joking. Normally, people would write PS: I love you instead of I hate you,"Mrs Park said.

"Thats cause he's not normal,"I replied.

"YOU!"Eunhyuk turned to glare at me.

"What me? I'm very nice? THANK YOU!"I grinned.

He breathed in and out to calm himself down and turned back. Thats it! Eunhyuk and I are officially enemies.

During recess, Sunye and I were walking down to the canteen.

"I can't believe you've got Eunhyuk's number!"Sunye smiled.

"I can give it to you if you want!"I answered.

"Don't you dare!"someone behind me shouted.

We turned. Eunhyuk. Again.

"Why are you following me??!"I asked.

"Are you nuts? This is the only way to get to the canteen from our class. Who wants to follow you?"Eunhyuk smirked before walking away.

My anger started boiling.

"OH! By the way, you'll have to stay back today after school. To clean the classroom! Alone,"Eunhyuk smiled before walking off.

"IDIOT!!"I exploded.

"Are you okay?"someone asked.

I turned to look.

"Hi, Sungmin! I'm alright. Don't worry,"I smiled.

"She's just angry with Eunhyuk,"Sunye answered.

"I see! He can be really mean when you're not in his good books. Moreover, he's the new class president now,"Sungmin smiled.

"He's an annoying jerk!"I grumbled.

"Just try to make friends with him and he'll make your life easier,"Sungmin suggested.

"I would never ever want a friend like him,"I said.

"But you'll suffer!"Sunye grabbed my arm.

"I rather suffer than have a friend like him,"I replied.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel