Revenge

When Tears Equals To Love

Hello all, I'm so sorry for neglecting this space. I've been on a writer's block and had been feeling bad for leaving this space empty for two months. I will try my best to update as much as possible. Sorry to keep you waiting and I hope you enjoy the update! Cheers!

He looked so angry that I dare not talk back to him. He glared at the girls for awhile before walking off.

"Haemin, what are you waiting for?"Donghae asked.

I followed him quietly to the back of the canteen. Eunhyuk stood on the podium. He pats the microphone and got annoyed.

"WHERE'S THE STUPID PEOPLE DOING THE DAMN MICROPHONE?! THERE'S NO SOUND!"he shouted.

"Eunhyuk,"I called out his name.

"Don't call his name now. When he's mad, he won't listen,"Donghae said calmly.

I nodded my head obediently. A guy went up to Eunhyuk to tell him that the microphone was ready to be used. He looked at him coldly and looked at the people in front of him. He looked sideways then forward again before starting.

"Let me tell you all one last time! I, Lee Eunhyuk, willingly chose Haemin as my girlfriend. She didn't force me! If you all dare gossip or lay a finger on her, you watch out!"he bellowed.

There was a commotion.

"If Jessica were to do something, you better inform me before there's trouble, hear me?!"he glared.

Everyone nodded. He walked off the podium and pulled me along with him. He pulled me to class and we sat down for lessons quietly. There was no conversation between us till class ended. He stood up to leave.

"Will you hurry?"he said coldly.

I hurriedly packed my bag and followed him to his car. We got in and he drove me to his house since I'm staying there. We walked into his room and he grabbed his things and went to the bathroom to shower. I sat on his sofa awkwardly. Ten minutes later, he came out with his glasses on and he sneezed.

"You alright? The water must have been really cold,"I said.

He nodded and walked off.

"Eunhyuk,"I called out.

He stopped. I stood up and walked towards him. I held his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Are you mad at me?"I asked.

"No,"he replied.

"Then, why aren't you talking to me?"I asked.

"I don't feel like talking,"he said.

"Oh,"I replied simply.

"I'm going off to take an afternoon nap. If Donghae calls, tell him I'm not going to the club. I don't want to go even though there's no school, hear me?"he said.

I nodded my head and he walked out of his room. My phone rang.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Hey, Junsu here. You alright? I heard there was a commotion over you, Hyuk and Jessica, is that true?"he asked.

"Yeah,"I replied.

"Anyway, you coming to the club tonight?"he asked.

"I don't think so,"I said.

"Why not? Hyuk's not going?"he asked.

"He said he doesn't want to go,"I told him.

"Well, even if he's not coming, you can come, right?"he said.

"Erm,"I hesitated.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you. Besides, all of us are ignoring Jessica. Hyuk said she's no longer in our clique,"Junsu told me.

"She isn't?"I asked stupidly.

"Of course not. Not after what she did to you. Hyuk can't take it when people mess with his girl,"he said.

"Oh,"I said simply.

"So, are you coming?"he asked.

"Erm, I guess,"I said.

"I'll come and fetch you at 9. Is it okay with you?"he asked.

"Yeah, sure!"I answered.

"Okay! See you then!"he hung up.

I placed my phone on the table and walked to the guest room where Eunhyuk's staying now. I knocked on the door. No answer.

"Eunhyuk,"I called out to him.

"What?"he answered in his sleepy voice.

I opened the door and walked in. He was wearing his glasses when I reached his bed.

"Yeah?"he scratched his hea.d

"Erm, is it okay if I go to the club tonight?"I asked.

"By yourself? I'm not going, you know,"he said.

"I know. But Junsu called to ask whether I'll be going so...,"I dragged on.

"If you want to go, go ahead. I won't mind. Just as long as Junsu or Donghae is there to protect you,"he said.

"Okay,"I replied.

I walked out of his room as he continued to sleep. I went to his bedroom and did all my homework. After dinner, I went to shower and waited at the front door for Junsu. Then, someone placed a jacket over me.

"Why are you wearing so little on such a cold night eh?"Eunhyuk said as he stood beside me in his pajamas.

"I'm wearing a dress,"I said as I covered up with his jacket.

He stretched out and opened the jacket to take a closer look at my dress.

"You're wearing a tube dress?! Its so short! Can you wear jeans underneath or something?"he asked.

A car came and it beeped at us.

"Too late. Junsu's here,"I said.

"He can wait,"Eunhyuk said firmly.

"I don't want him to wait. Don't worry, I'll be back in one piece,"I smiled.

"I sure hope so,"he hugged me.

I got into Junsu's car. Junsu waved to Eunhyuk and he drove off. We reached the club and I went into the club.

"Haemin!"Donghae waved.

I smiled. But it soon disappeared when I saw Jessica.

"She insisted on sitting here,"Donghae whispered.

"Thick-skin,"Junsu commented softly.

Jessica looked at me.

"I was waiting for you,"she told me.

"What? Me?"I pointed at myself.

She nodded.

"Come with me,"she pulled me away.

"Where are you bringing her?!"Donghae shouted.

"I need to talk to her. I feel really bad for all that happened. I want to apologise,"she told him.

"Erm, okay,"Donghae said.

"Don't worry, if I don't come back in three hours, you can come and rescue me,"I joked.

But Junsu seemed to take it seriously. He came towards me.

"Be careful of her, alright,"he said softly.

I nodded and Jessica pulled me away. We went to the bar and she gestured to the two drinks already there.

"I bought these while waiting for you. I'm so sorry for being a ,"she started sniffing.

"Oh, no! Its okay!"I nodded.

"Let's drink this all up. We'll be friends from now on, shall we?"Jessica smiled a little.

"Oh, erm,"I hesitated.

"Why?"Jessica asked.

"I don't normally drink alcohol,"I smiled.

"Oh, its okay, we can get plain water for you,"Jessica said.

"Oh, no no. Its okay! I'll just drink this. One glass doesn't hurt, right?"I grinned.

I lifted the glass and clinked it with hers. I gulped my glass down and smiled. It was a huge mistake drinking that glass.

"Let's go and dance,"Jessica called out.

She pulled me to the dancefloor and we danced together. A guy appeared suddenly.

"Hey, pretty!"he smiled at me.

"What?"I slurred as I answered.

What the hell is wrong with me? My vision became blur. I shook my head.

"Thanks, Jess. This girl's really pretty,"the guy said.

"No problem! She's a total . She totally stole my boyfriend,"she grinned.

What's going on?

"By tomorrow, she'll totally regret coming tonight,"Jessica chuckled.

"What are you all trying to do?"I asked, trying to act tough.

"You are going to be mine tonight,"the guy whispered into my ear.

"WHAT?!"I backed off, tripped and nearly fell to the floor.

My vision was totally blur. I can't walk steadily.

"You can't resist. Cause you're drugged, stupid,"Jessica laughed.

Drugged?! Before I can come to my senses, I was knocked out cold by the drugs.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel