His First Day Back

When Tears Equals To Love

Early in the morning, I woke up and went to shower. It was after all it was a school day. I went down for breakfast and was met by my parents' stern face. The door to the dining room opened again and in walked a yawning Hyunjoong. I looked at him. Together we bowed and said good morning to our parents. We took our seat and waited for our breakfast.

"We heard that you two were misbehaving yesterday,"my mother said as she ate her egg.

I looked at Hyunjoong. He looked at me while drinking his milk.

"I hope you two have learn your lesson and not misbehave anymore. Hear me?"my father said.

"Yes,"Hyunjoong and I said together.

I hurriedly finished breakfast. My chauffeur then drove to school. When I reached, Eunhyuk was already standing at the gate, waiting for me. I got out of the car and smiled as I walked to him.

"Hey,"he greeted and put his arm round my shoulders as we walk into school.

"Hey, you feeling better?"I asked.

"Yupp. You slept well?"he asked.

"No. I had a horrible day after I left your house,"I frowned.

"Why? What happened?"he asked.

"Hyunjoong and I fought on the way home and grandma caught us shouting so she punished us,"I told him.

"Punish? How?"he asked.

"She used the cane,"I said.

"Ouch!"he frowned.

"Yeah, it hurted like hell. Even Hyunjoong was on the verge of tears,"I said.

"Woah, your grandma's scary,"Eunhyuk said.

"Then, you better behave yourself after we get married,"I smiled.

"I will. And I'll make sure you behave too!"he pinched my nose.

I laughed and we were about to walk into a class when Jessica stood in the way.

"Hi,"I greeted.

"You !"she slapped me in the face.

I was utterly shocked. For the first time in my life, I was actually slapped.

"Haemin!"Eunhyuk turned my face to look at the spot where I got slapped.

I rubbed the spot.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"Eunhyuk stood up straight and shouted at Jessica.

"She stole my boyfriend!"Jessica glared.

"I what?!"I looked at her in disbelief.

"You're two-timing me?"Eunhyuk asked me, looking amused.

"This is not a time for jokes, Lee Hyukjae. Who's your boyfriend?"I asked Jessica.

"He's just right beside you,"Jessica replied.

I looked beside me. There was only Eunhyuk and he realised that too.

"You're talking about Eunhyuk/me?"Eunhyuk and I said together.

"Duh! Who else am I talking about? You're an idiot, Kim Haemin!"Jessica glared.

"YOU'RE THE IDIOT! I WASN'T EVEN YOUR BOYFRIEND. HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY GIRLFRIEND EH?"Eunhyuk shouted angrily.

His shout was so loud that people started gathering. Junsu was there, so is Sunye and Jaejoong. Sungmin and Ryeowook too.

"Eunhyuk, there's lots of people. Let's just end this,"I said.

Eunhyuk looked at me and nodded.

"Trying to be an angel, huh? You're a , you know that, Kim Haemin?! Trying to be nice after stealing my boyfriend! Eunhyuk would've dated me if you weren't so ty!"she shouted.

Eunhyuk clenched his fist while I rolled my eyes.

"And get this straight! Everyone knows Eunhyuk was going to ask me to be his girlfriend until you appeared! How dare you!"Jessica glared.

I opened my mouth to argue but Eunhyuk was much faster.

"SHUT UP, WILL YOU! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING AND GROSS YOU ARE? EVEN IF HAEMIN DOESN'T EXIST, I WON'T LIKE YOU ANYWAY! STOP THINKING YOU'RE SO PRETTY ALRIGHT? YOU'RE JUST A BIMBO AND I DON'T LIKE BIMBOS. NOW, APOLOGISE TO HAEMIN!"Eunhyuk shouted.

Jessica's eyes immediately filled with tears.

"FINE, LEE EUNHYUK! YOU'RE A JERK! AFTER ALL THAT I'VE DONE! KIM HAEMIN, YOU WATCH OUT!"Jessica shouted before running away.

Eunhyuk breathed in and out to calm himself down.

"Let's go back to class,"Eunhyuk said.

"I'm in no mood,"I replied and walked off.

I need to shoot some hoops to cool myself down. I've never been wronged in my life and here is this girl accusing me of stealing her boyfriend. My blood boiled as I walked to the indoor basketball court. I grabbed a ball and began shooting hoops.

"Haemin! Calm down!"Sunye came running with Eunhyuk behind her.

I continued shooting hoops.

"Haemin,"Eunhyuk said.

"I've never felt so misunderstood in my life, you know that. I didn't do anything that she accused me of doing!"I looked at them.

"I know,"Sunye said.

"But will people believe me? No! Cause Jessica's one of the popular girls! Everyone would really think I stole Eunhyuk, after all, she's in his clique,"I looked away.

"You don't have to care about what others say. As long as you and I know the truth, its okay,"Eunhyuk said.

"NO! I'm Kim Haemin! I've always been quiet and not stir anything gossip. Now, look, everyone's gonna talk about me! And I hate it! I hate how people accuses me of something that I didn't even do! They'll act like they've seen me do it!"I shouted.

"But it hasn't even happen,"Sunye said.

"It will. How am I supposed to face the school eh? Everyone think I'm this who stole Jessica's boyfriend,"I said.

"Haemin,"Eunhyuk called out to me.

"This ,"I clenched my fist and walked out of the court.

"Sorry, Haemin's very proud. She cannot handle gossips about things that are not true,"Sunye apologised to Eunhyuk.

I walked quickly to class. Upon reaching, I heard people in class whispering.

"Can't believe Haemin's this kind of girl,"someone said.

"Yeah, stealing Jessica's boyfriend,"someone said.

"Of all guys, it must be Eunhyuk, the most popular guy,"someone added.

I walked in and everyone kept quiet straight away. I went to my seat and started fuming. Eunhyuk and Sunye walked into class. He walked to the front.

"Class, I need your attention,"he said to the class.

Everyone kept quiet and looked at him. What is he up to?

"As your class president, I find it deem fit to tell you all that what you all saw this morning was total rubbish. Jessica was being ridiculous,"Eunhyuk said.

I sighed.

"And now, I'm going to talk to you as my own status,"he cleared his throat.

By that, he means he's gonna talk to them not in the status of the class president. He's gonna talk as Eunhyuk, the most popular guy in school.

"I, Lee Eunhyuk, forbid you all to gossip about Haemin. And if anyone of your friends from the other classes start gossiping, I want you all to stop them. If I hear any gossips or rumors going around, I'm gonna find out who has been spreading nonsense and I'll give him/her hell. Hear me?"he said sternly.

Everyone nodded.

"Good,"he smiled and walked to his seat.

He sat down and looked at me.

"Happy?"he asked with a smile.

I smiled a little before looking away. Recess came and I stood up as Sunye came towards me.

"Do you wanna go for recess with me?"Eunhyuk asked as Donghae reached his seat.

I looked at Donghae then at Sunye.

"No, thanks. I'll go with Sunye. See ya later,"I said.

He nodded. Sunye and I walked out of class. We walked to the canteen and lined up for food. Then, we heard it.

"You mean Haemin stole Jess' guy?"the girl in front of us said.

"Kim Haemin? The super smart girl?"the other asked.

"Yeah, Jess confronted her and Haemin was acting all high and mighty,"the third girl replied.

"Ahem!"I cleared my throat.

They turned around and saw me.

"If you want to gossip, you should at least look around. Besides, I didn't even steal anyone's boyfriend,"I said.

"Yeah, right. Who's your boyfriend now?"the first girl asked.

"Eunhyuk, right?"the second said.

"That's Jess' guy and you stole him,"the third one said.

"I so did not!"I argued.

"What the hell are you three doing eh?"someone stepped in.

"Eunhyuk!"the first girl called out his name.

"Are they bothering you?"Eunhyuk asked me.

I kept quiet and looked away.

"How dare you three gossip about her,"Eunhyuk glared at the three girls.

I grew fustrated by the minute.

"There's no need for you to keep standing up for me,"I told him.

"What do you mean no need? I'm your boyfriend,"Eunhyuk said.

"I need to shoot some hoops badly,"I mumbled and walked off.

This is getting out of hand. First, I got accused. If I ignored the gossips, I'll be fine but I can't really ignore the gossips. It hurts. Another annoying thing is, Eunhyuk keeps defending me. It may be nice of him but it makes feel so dependent on him. I'm an independent lady. I can handle this myself.

"Haemin!"Eunhyuk grabbed my hand.

I stopped walking.

"You okay?"Eunhyuk asked as he stood in front of me.

I looked away and nodded with tears in my eyes. This totally .

"You sure?"he asked.

"Stop asking already, alright,"I snapped before walking off.

This is really getting on my nerves. That's why I hate mixing around with the popular kids! ARGH!

End of Chapter

DarkAngel