My Life

When Tears Equals To Love

I'm Kim Haemin. 17 years old. I'm best friends with Min Sunye. She's my classmate too. We're currently sitting in class. Listening to this boring teacher talk about history. My hatest subject. Honestly speaking, I'm better at Science and Mathematics. I looked at Sunye. She seems to be enjoying all this nonsense. I sighed. I turned and looked around my class. There's Sunmi and Sohee. Another two of my friends. They love History. I'm the only one out of the 4 of us who hates History.

"Sunye,"I whispered.

"Shhh,"Sunye glared at me.

I kept quiet. Sunye hates to be disturbed during History. I sighed. Now I know how she feels during Mathematics and Science. The bell rang and I cheered silently.

"Class ended? Awww,"Sunye said.

She looked as if she was going to cry. My goodness! Its only History! Boring old stuff that happened even before we were born. Who cares?! SHEESH! At least, with Mathematics, I can the satisfaction after solving a difficult sum. What satisfaction can you get out of writing stupid History essays?!

"Let's go!"Sunye pulled me.

We're dismissed for the day!! FREEDOM!!!

"FINALLY! The stupid teacher was boring me to death!"I complained.

"I wish you could appreciate History more!"Sunye said.

"And I wish you could appreciate Maths and Science more!"I retorted.

"I don't understand you, Haemin. He was talking about life under Hitler. How interesting can that get?"Sunye smiled at me.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Haemin!"Sunye called out.

I looked up. My face fell. My smile disappeared. But someone was smiling at me. My family's driver.

"Bye!"Sunye waved sadly.

"Bye!"I said half-heartedly before walking away.

I walked towards the driver.

"I really hate you,"I told him.

"I'm sorry, Miss. Its Mistress' idea. I can't disobey her. I would love for you to take the bus home,"he said.

"Whatever! I hate you! I'll kill you one day!"I hissed before getting into the car.

He closed the door and I leaned against the door.

"Anywhere you want to go before we head home?"he asked me.

"Would you let me go shopping?"I asked.

"I'm afraid that Mistress won't allow,"he answered.

"Then, what's the point of me going anywhere. Just get me home,"I grumbled.

"Yes, Miss,"he said before starting the car.

He drove and drove till I fell asleep.

"Miss!"

I opened my eyes. And saw a big face in front of me.

"Get away from me!!!!!!!!"I screamed.

"Sorry sorry! We're home, Miss,"he said while bowing down.

"Thanks,"I mumbled before getting out.

Thank goodnss, my grandma isn't around to hear my mumbled thanks. She would have me killed if she knew I've been going around thanking all the people serving my family. She's a terror!!!

"Miss, welcome home!"my nanny opened the big door.

I smiled. Just as I was about to open my mouth to thank her, I saw my grandma and I quickly shut my mouth.

"Kim Haemin! What were you thinking of?"my grandma glared at me.

"Huh?"I answered.

"You were going to thank her, right? What have I been teaching you all these years? Don't let those 17 years of teaching go down the drain,"my grandma hissed.

"Sorry, granny,"I said.

"Go and shower before you come back down for lunch,"she said.

I nodded my head and ran up the stairs.

"NO RUNNING!"she shouted from downstairs.

Immdiately, I slowed down my footsteps and I slowly climbed up the stairs. I walked down the long hallway before I turned right. I opened my room door and ran towards my bed. I hate my home. There's nobody to talk to. I'm allowed to keep animals. I'm asthmatic. My parents are never at home and I'm an only child. I sighed and went to shower. After I'm done, I went downstairs for lunch. I hate my house. Its so big! And there's only 4 people staying in it if you don't count the many servants needed keep this house tidy. I reached the dining room and sat down at the big table. My grandma was done eating. I'll be eating lunch alone again. I sat quietly. The door that led to the kitchen swung open and my nanny came. She's my personal maid. She set my lunch down in front of me. Today, I'm having pasta. Carbonara pasta to be exact.

"The chef said this is your favourite,"she smiled at me.

"It is. Th..."she shut me off before I finished.

"Your granny will scold you. You're welcome,"she smiled before going out.

I'm left alone in the room to eat. I began eating. This is my life. The life of someone rich. I hate it. Seriously! When I was done, I picked up my plate and walked towards the kitchen.

"MISS!"my nanny shouted.

I turned around.

"My goodness! I knew you were going to do that. Please stop doing what we're supposed to do for you. Your granny will be so angry with us,"my nanny begged.

"Sorry. I'll try,"I said.

"I beg you, Miss. Stop it,"my nanny said.

I nodded my head and left. I went back to my bedroom and stayed there the whole day.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel