Two of us in a Room

When Tears Equals To Love

"Don't you think that you all went overboard?"

His words shocked me. It was the first thing he said since they started talking about our wedding.

"Hyukjae,"his mother glared.

"6 million dollars for a wedding? I rather buy ten cars,"he said as he leaned back on his sofa.

Both sets of parents looked at him. His parents were flustered.

"Hyukjae, you're to go back to your room right now!"his father ordered.

He looked at his father, then at me. I swear there was a twinkle in his eyes.

"Only if she comes with me,"Eunhyuk said as he gestured towards me.

"Both of you go!"my mother pushed me.

Eunhyuk grinned and jumped up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out.

"What are you doing?! LET GO!"I hissed.

"What are you trying to do? Didn't you hear what your mother said?"he frowned as he pulled me down the hallway.

"But you have no right to pull me,"I smacked his hand.

He pulled me into his room and pushed me against his closed door.

"Who says I've no right to? I'm your fiance, if you realised,"he smirked before walking off.

I turned around and wanted to open the door.

"Will you die if you stay in a room with me?"he asked as he walked towards me and dragged me further into his room.

He released my hand all of a sudden and I stumbled onto his bed. I sat back up straight. There was an awkward silence. His phone suddenly rang. He pressed his phone for loud-speaker and he leaned against his chair.

"What?"he sounded annoyed.

"Eunhyuk, are you free today?"a girl with a fake high-pitched voice asked.

Eunhyuk frowned and sat up straight.

"Who are you?"he asked.

"I'm Jessica! Don't you remember me?"I swear she's flirting with him.

"Jessica?"Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow.

"Yes,"she replied.

"Erm, can you descibe your face? I don't really remember me giving you my number,"he said.

"Oh,"I could sense a disappointment.

"I think you can save it, after all, I'm not interesed in knowing who you are. My heart's reserved for one girl. Thanks for calling. See ya in school,"he hung up.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!"I stood up and smacked his head.

"DO WHAT?!"he yelled.

"That was so mean of you!"I exclaimed.

"Well, I didn't want her to keep hoping she'll hook up with me. That's impossible,"Eunhyuk looked away.

"And why not? Everything is possible!"I glared.

"Didn't I already say my heart's reserved for someone?"Eunhyuk looked at me.

"Right! It's just a tactic for her to panic and think of ways to get you!"I rolled my eyes.

"I may be a flirt but I'm not a liar,"he said flatly.

"Yeah right!"I argued.

"I'm serious! All I can think of is that girl,"Eunhyuk looked straight ahead.

"And who is that lucky girl may I ask? Its probably someone who doesn't even exist!"I said sarcastically.

"You,"he mumbled.

"See, someone who doesn't even.......What did you say?"I asked.

"My heart's reserved for you,"he looked at me with those deep soulful eyes.

"Nice try, jerk! I'm not those stupid bimbotic girls who'll fall for your stupid words,"I smirked.

"What do I have to do to make you believe me?"Eunhyuk asked as he stood up to my level.

"Nothing! Cause I'll never believe you!"I smiled.

"You've got guts, Kim Haemin. You're on my territory, if you realised,"Eunhyuk took a step forward.

"And you're a moron, Lee Eunhyuk! So what if I'm in your territory? I don't even want to be here! If not for my parents, I wouldn't even want to pass by!"I argued.

"For someone who doesn't even want to step in, you're dressed really nice,"he looked me up and down.

"Thank you. But don't you dare lay a finger on me, ert!"I glared.

"I wouldn't lay a finger on you. Wouldn't want to anyway. Too flat,"he looked at me straight in the face.

"YOU ERT!"I screamed.

"I was just joking! Isn't this the look every girl wants to have? Stick insect figure? By the way, this is a sound-proof room, no one will hear your screams except me, of course,"he smiled.

"I HATE YOU!"I shouted before sitting on his bed.

"Careful with the bed! Its precious to me!"Eunhyuk called out seriously.

Then, a thought raced through my mind.

"Really?"I looked at him.

He nodded. The thing I did, made him totally horrified. I stood up on his bed in my 4 inch heels and started jumping up and down. His jaw dropped.

"HAEMIN! GET DOWN!"he shouted.

"BLEH! NEVER! HAVING TOO MUCH FUN!"I grinned.

"KIM HAEMIN! STOP IT!"he looked so horrified that I stopped.

He stood onto the bed to pull me off but my 4 inch heels made me unbalanced and I fell. He turned around to grab me. The forceed of me swinging back to him was too great and I knocked him off the bed. I landed on top of him while he landed right smack on the floor.

"OH MY GOD! Are you okay?"I quickly sat beside him.

His head banged on the parquet floor.

"Not really,"Eunhyuk groaned.

"SHUCKS! I'm so so sorry for doing that!"my heart started racing.

"Didn't I ask to stop it? You're already 17! That was really dangerous, you know that?!"he sat up to scold me.

I looked down, filled with guilt.

"Already 17 and you still don't know how to behave!"he stood up to walk to his bathroom.

I was overwhelmed by guilt and my tears started flowing. I felt so bad for making him so angry. He wouldn't bang his head if I weren't so stubborn and idiotic. The bathroom door opened and I looked up. Eunhyuk caught my eyes. I realised I was crying. I quickly looked away to wipe my tears away. He walkd slowly to me and handed me a tissue box. He sat down beside me and sighed.

"You okay?"he asked softly.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry for being so harsh. Its just that my room is filled with wine bottles. What if you break one and injured yourself?"Eunhyuk said in a soothing voice.

"No no! Its okay! I'm sorry for being a ,"I answered.

"If you are one, you'll be my precious ,"he whispered as he patted my back.

"I don't want to be your precious !"I wiped my tears away.

He laughed.

"You have to be, we're engaged, silly!"he stood up.

"I don't want to be engaged to you,"I said stupidly.

"I know,"he said in a soft voice.

I looked up. His eyes were full of sorrow. Then, they lit up.

"But I'll win you over somehow!"he grinned.

I laughed.

"You're such an annoying flirt, you know,"I answered.

He sat back down in front of me.

"From today onwards, I'm not going to flirt with anyone except you. I'm going to officially win your heart. I'll get you to fall in love with me,"his charismatic eyes shining as he spoke.

"We'll see about that. Besides, you forgot the fact that I'm attached,"I told him.

"Not for long, Haemin,"he smiled.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel