The Game Starts

When Tears Equals To Love

The whole night I couldn't sleep. I felt so guilty that I could just die. I tossed and turned in bed. Tears flowed my cheeks. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number for the 100th time. And again, he rejected my call.

"Miss!"my nanny came in to wake me up.

I realised it was morning already. I fell asleep crying. I woke up and dragged myself to get myself ready for school. School. I sighed. Its been two days since it happened and he refused to answer my calls. But seriously, why do I care so much? HE'S MY ENEMY FOR GOD'S SAKE. Shouldn't I be happy? I grinned into the mirror but it didn't last long. I sighed. Nope. I'm noy happy. After I was done, I dragged myself to the car. My nanny ran after me.

"Miss! You forgot your breakfast! Its still hot. Eat some eggs before leaving,"she said.

"No, thanks. I'm not hungry,"I said coldly before slamming the car door.

"Miss, is anything the matter?"the driver asked.

I stared coldly at him and shook my head before looking down at my phone. The car started moving and he drove me to school. When I reached, Sunye was already waiting for me.

"Morning, I'm early!"she grinned.

I nodded.

"Let's go,"she pulled me but I resisted.

She turned back to look at me.

"What's wrong?"she asked.

"Go ahead. I need to wait for someone,"I told her.

"Who? Sungmin?"she asked.

I shook my head and motioned for her to go off.

"Oh. Okay,"she said before leaving.

I stood there, waiting for him.

"HUH?!"I heard Sunye's voice.

I ignored it.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

That cold voice! All my senses became alert. I quickly turned around to confirm. It really is Eunhyuk! I breathed in and out and walked towards him.

"Oh my god! Are you serious? Erm..I..."Sunye was stuttering.

I froze. What was Eunhyuk's question?!

"Will you or will you not? I'm busy,"he muttered angrily.

"I will! I will,"Sunye smiled.

"Good! Wait for me after school,"he said before walking off.

WHAT?!

"EUNHYUK!"I shouted.

Eunhyuk ignored me and continued walking. ARGH! I ran after him and blocked him. He stared at me and attempted to walk in another direction but I blocked him again. He rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"What do you want?!"he hissed.

"I need to talk to you,"I said.

He smirked and walked off.

"LEE EUNHYUK!"I shouted.

"SHUT UP!"he shouted back.

I just turned him into a monster.

"WILL YOU LISTEN, PLEASE?!"I shouted as I ran after him.

He stopped and faced me.

"I'll give you 30 seconds,"he said.

"WHAT?!"I exclaimed.

"Ten seconds gone,"he said coldly.

"Wha..Okay. Erm, Eunhyuk, listen. I'm really sorry for using you. But it wasn't really my intention to...ARGH! How do I say this? I know it isn't fair to you and..."he cut me off.

"Time's up,"he said before walking off.

"Eunhyuk!! I'm not done!"I shouted.

He stopped and turned towards me. He flared up.

"IF YOU KNOW IT WAS UNFAIR TO ME, WHY DID YOU STILL DO IT, HUH?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF GIRLS WANT TO BE IN YOUR POSITION! STOP THINKING SO HIGHLY OF YOURSELF, WILL YOU?! I GAVE YOU MY HEART BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT IT. SO I'LL JUST GIVE SOMEONE ELSE!"he shouted.

"But why Sunye? You told yourself you didn't like her!"I argued.

"People change, Kim Haemin. You think I'll like you after what you did? Don't be stupid!"Eunhyuk smirked.

"You're toying with her feelings, idiot!"I retorted.

"So, what if I am?"he asked.

"How could you?!"I shouted.

"Why do you care so much?!"he asked.

"She's my best friend!"I answered exasperatedly.

He paused to look at me. He smiled.

"You can't be jealous, are you?"he asked.

"JEALOUS?!"my eyes widened.

I kept quiet. Am I? He leaned in.

"You're blushing,"he chuckled.

He then stood up straight up. I touched my cheeks.

"I'm not!"I argued.

"Since you're jealous, I shall forgive you. At least you care about me!"he smiled.

"Of course I cared! I couldn't sleep for two nights straight! SHEESH!"I rolled my eyes.

"You couldn't sleep?"he asked.

My face turned serious. WHAT DID I SAY?! OH ! Someone hugged from behind.

"Kim Haemin. You cared after all. Don't worry. I'll tell Sunye that its over between us. Wait for me after school,"he whispered in my ear before letting me go.

"I'M SO NOT GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU!"I shouted angrily.

"You're so cute when you're angry. Now, I remember why I liked you so much,"he pinched my cheek.

"Let go!"I smacked his hand.

He walked off then stopped.

"Honestly speaking, I couldn't sleep too,"he said with his back facing me.

He walked off.

I walked back to class. I reached class to find Eunhyuk talking to Sunye. Don't tell me. Sunye's face fell. She then sat down and started crying. I ran towards her.

"Sunye, are you alright?"I pat her on her back.

"Go away! I hate you, Kim Haemin! If you like Eunhyuk, just say so!"she hissed.

"I LIKE WHO?!"my eyes widened.

I turned to glare at Eunhyuk.

"What did you say to her?!"I asked angrily.

"I told her the truth. You couldn't sleep cause you were too guilty after you made me angry,"he smiled.

"But that doesn't mean I like you!"I argued.

"You were so afraid I'll be with Sunye,"he answered before walking off.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Sunye,"I turned to face Sunye.

"Leave me alone. I'll talk to you when I'm okay,"Sunye said.

Sunye's been my best friend for years. She'll not break our friendship over stupid things.

"Okay,"I answered simply.

Then, my phone vibrated. A message from Sungmin.

[Can your mum excuse you today? -Sungmin]

I looked at Sungmin who's smiling.

[Even if she'll allow, I can't. Eunhyuk's booked me. -Haemin]

[Its okay!:) -Sungmin]

So much activities in the morning. I think 3 years has been taken away from my life.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel