Valentine's Day

When Tears Equals To Love

I woke up, feeling fresh. Today's Valentine's Day after all! SEE MY BIG SMILE:) I looked at the cookies I baked for Sungmin, Sunye and Jaejoong. Extras too, in case! I love the them!!! I went to shower and grabbed my cookies and bag. I couldn't wait to get to school so I skipped breakfast. I reached school and went up to class. Nowadays, Sunye waits for me in class cause she's too tired to wait for me at the gate. HAHA, she's so cute!

"HAEMIN!"she grinned.

"Happy V-day!"I grinned and hugged her.

"Here!"she passed me a pack of chocolates.

"Here's yours!"I passed her a pack of cookies.

"THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!"she giggled.

"LOVE YOU TOO!"I smiled.

"Haemin here?"I heard his voice and my smile lasted longer.

I grabbed a pack of cookies.

"Kim Jaejoong!"I yelled.

He flashed me his killer smile and I went up to hug him.

"Happy V-day!"he passed me a stalk of white rose.

"Thank you! Happy V-day too!"I gave him the cookies.

"I'll go give Sunye her's. See you around later,"everyone is so busy with exchanging gifts.

"Haemin,"someone called me.

I turned around to find Evan, the artistic guy in my class. He passed me a piece of paper.

"Happy Valentine's Day,"he smiled.

"Thank you! Here's yours!"I smiled back.

"You made for me too?"he asked surprised.

I smiled, not wanting to answer.

"Thank you so much! See ya!"he waved.

I went to sit down at my seat to find 5 pink envelopes. Confession letters. I smiled and kept them. Then, when I looked up, I saw the guy that I've been waiting for.

"Sungmin!"I waved him over.

He smiled and came over. He hugged me and gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

"Happy Valentine's Day. Sorry, I could only afford this miserable daisy,"Sungmin said sadly.

"Its okay! Roses are really expensive during this period! Thank you! Here's your cookies,"I passed him a pack of home-made cookies.

"Made it yourself?"he asked as he surveyed it.

"Yupp!"I smiled.

"Thank you!"he hugged me.

Someone coughed. We broke away and looked at the intruder.

"Sorry, my seat?"Eunhyuk gestured at the chair Sungmin was sitting.

"Oops! Sorry!"he stood up.

I kept quiet.

"Haemin, this is for you,"Eunhyuk said before Sungmin walked off.

I looked at Eunhyuk. He was holding a bouquet of 24 white roses in a purple wrapping. How did this guy know I like white roses? Then, on his other outstretched hand, he held an open box. In it was this very amazing looking crystal snowflake bracelet. I was left speechless. Sungmin clenched his jaw tighter and walked off. This is the first time I had received such an expensive gift.

"Er, thanks. But its too expensive to accept,"I told him.

"Woah, Hyuk! This is the first time I've seen you give a girl so many things for Valentine's Day,"Donghae walked by and commented.

"What to do? I've to win this girl,"Eunhyuk looked back at me.

I sighed and took the presents.

"Thank you! But you shouldn't have done that. It's make me feel stupid. I only baked cookies,"I said as I bent down to get a pack for him.

"Home-made cookies by my favourite girl in this school? How lucky can I get?"Eunhyuk grinned as he opened it immediately and took one out to eat.

He nodded.

"Taste really good. Wow, you'll make a perfect wife,"he whispered.

"Good that you didn't say that out loud. I don't want anyone to know,"I told him.

"I know, we've been through this last night at dinner,"he rolled his eyes.

"Glad that you've been listening,"I told him.

"But when can we tell everyone?"he asked me.

"We're not going to tell anyone at all. Not until, I tell Sungmin myself,"I trailed off.

Eunhyuk looked over his shoulder at Sungmin.

"I feel really guilty now,"he smacked his forehead.

"About?"I asked.

"I just made your boyfriend look really bad. He only gave you this pathetic daisy and I......."he dragged on.

"You're an idiot,"I answered before clearing my tables of his gift.

"Aren't you going to take a look at the bracelet? Its really nice. I took really long to choose it last week,"he said.

"Speaking of gifts, how did you know I like white roses?"I asked him.

"I have my own ways,"he answered.

"Either you bribed Sunye or you tortured Jaejoong,"I said flatly.

"Well, I didn't bribe Sunye cause I was afraid I'll give her false hope,"he told me.

"Yeah, right! So, you tortured Jae?"I asked.

"Jae?"he raised his eyebrow.

"His nickname,"I told him.

"Mine's Hyuk,"he grinned.

"I don't care! So, what did you do to Jae? Honestly,"I said sternly.

"I told you I'm not a liar. Just a flirt. I asked him,"he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right! You tortured him!"I smacked him.

"Will you stop smacking me everytime you talk? Its getting on my nerves!"he glared at me.

"Well, get used to it, flirt! Cause you're engaged to me,"I hissed quietly.

"I thought you were thinking of eloping with a hot guy?"he smirked.

I blushed furiously and looked away.

"Anyway, if you don't believe I asked him nicely, you can go ask Jae yourself,"he said as he took out his pencil case.

"Don't call him Jae! Thats what I call him,"I smacked him.

"Kim Haemin, stop smacking me, you annoying freak!"he yelled.

"Speaking for yourself, annoying flirt!"I shouted.

"Woah woah! Hyuk, what's going on?"Donghae rushed over.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae then at me.

"Nothing, just having a fight with her,"he mumbled.

"I've never seen you so affected by a girl before,"Donghae said.

Eunhyuk realised his secret is out and quickly pushed Donghae.

"Why do you have blurt out unnecessary nonsense!"Eunhyuk's face colour changed.

"I'm going to ask Jae about it. If I hear that you tortured him, you're gonna get hell from me!"I glared at him.

"Loosen up, babe! I don't lie to my girl,"he flashed me a killer smile.

"Shut up,"I looked away.

That was when I caught Sungmin's eyes. He stared at me then looked away. What's up with him? Recess came, and I quickly rushed over to Jaejoong's class.

"JAEJOONG!"I shouted.

"Yeah?"he stood up from his seat.

I walked into his class.

"Erm, can I ask you something?"I asked.

"Sure,"he smiled.

"Did Eunhyuk come and ask you what kind of flowers I like?"I asked.

"Yeah,"he answered.

"Did he ask you nicely or did he use violence?"I asked.

"Why? You're afraid he'll do something to me?"he asked me back.

"That guy's capable of everything,"I told him.

"HAHA! Don't worry! He didn't torture me. In fact, he was rather nice and he seemed sincere in wanting to get a Valentine's Day present for you,"he told me.

"Really?"I asked.

He nodded. I sighed a sigh of relief.

"So, what did he get you?"he asked.

"2 dozens of white roses in nice purple wrapping and a snowflake bracelet,"I told him.

"Wow! Really nice of him to give you those presents,"he smiled.

"Jaejoong, you're supposed to ask me what boyfriend got for me and not what Eunhyuk got for me,"I said.

"A flower?"he guessed.

"Is it that easy to guess?"I asked.

"Haemin, I don't think you should continue dating Sungmin. You're just hurting him more. In fact, I can tell you like Eunhyuk and not Sungmin. You're just dating Sungmin to make Eunhyuk jealous,"Jaejoong told me.

"What makes you think that way?"I asked.

"I don't know. This is just a gut feeling. Eunhyuk and you are meant to be together,"Jaejoong smiled.

"By the way, do you know I'm engaged?"I whispered.

"WHAT?!"he exclaimed really loudly.

"SHHH! I'm serious,"I told him.

"To who? I should've known that your family history of arranged marriages don't stop at your parents,"he commented.

"Unfortunately, it didn't stop at my parents and they ended up getting me engaged to Eunhyuk,"I whispered.

"Really?! Wow! You two are really meant to be together,"Jaejoong grinned.

"And he told me yesterday that he'll officially win my heart. I'm a dead woman!"I shook my head.

"You're not even a woman yet! You're only 16 going on 17! A girl,"he smiled.

"Right. Doesn't make me feel any better,"I sighed.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel