The Day I Met Them

When Tears Equals To Love

“You really stayed at home the whole day? Don’t you have piano lessons? Ballet?”Sunye asked.

“I didn’t have any yesterday,”I replied sadly.

“Oh. Why don’t we go shopping today? It’ll cheer you up!”Sunye smiled.

“OKAY!”I grinned.

“But your grandma,”Sunye started.

“Don’t you worry. I’ll use my usual trick,”I said.

“WHAT?! Haemin! Don’t! What if you fall from the water pipe? How am I supposed to answer to your family?”Sunye started to panic.

“You won’t have to answer to anybody. I’ll be just fine. Besides, it’s not the first time we sneaked out. I’ll meet you after I’m done with my piano lessons,”I reassured.

“Are you sure it’s okay?”she asked.

“Like I said, it’s not my first time sneaking out anyway!”I smiled.

“Okay,”Sunye nodded.

Then, my driver came and I got sent back home where I stayed till 2pm for my piano lessons. I changed into a dress, leggings, cardigan and shoes. I grabbed my score and went downstairs. The drive sent me to my music school and I waited at the waiting room for Ryeowook to come out. He’s my classmate and he has lessons before I have mine.

“Haemin!”

I looked up and found Ryeowook with a guy beside him.

“Hi, Haemin!”the guy greeted.

Then, it hit me! Its Sungmin! He’s my classmate.

“Hi! I didn’t expect to meet you here,”I smiled.

“I just started classes today. Ryeowook is showing me around,”Sungmin replied.

“I see!”I nodded my head.

“We better go off! See you!”Ryeowook smiled.

I waved and went into the class for my piano lessons. 
After two hours, I was done. I came out of the room and waited for my driver. He arrived and drove me home. I was then locked in my house. I quickly locked my bedroom door, grabbed my bag and opened the window. I slowly climbed out and slide down the water pipe. I hit the grass and began running. I ran till I reached the leisure mansion. That was where our back gate is. I made sure no one is around and opened the gate. I got out of my house and quickly shut the gate. Then, I ran out to the main road and took a cab. I can’t waste precious time taking a bus! I reached the mall and found Sunye waiting for me.

“You really came!”Sunye smiled.

“Of course!”I replied.

I grabbed her hand and we headed off to shop. We walked into shops and grabbed any nice clothes we saw. We tried on clothes and bought them. We were walking out of the shop when Sunye bumped into someone.

“Sorry sorry!”she quickly said.

When we were about to step out of the shop, the person she bumped into raised his arms to stop us.

“Erm, excuse me?”I said.

“Where do you think you’re going without apologizing, huh?”he stared at us.

“But I did apologise!”Sunye said.

“Really? How come I didn’t hear it?”the guy beside him asked.

“I’m sorry!”Sunye apologized again.

“I can’t hear you,”he said.

“Are you deaf? My friend apologized twice! I think you should get your ears checked,”I said coldly.

“YOU!”the guy she bumped into stared at me.

With his cold eyes staring at me, I realised he was from my class. Lee Eunhyuk. Beside him was Lee Donghae.

“Oh! Kim Haemin!”Eunhyuk immediately recognized me.

I looked away.

“Just cause you’re our class top scorer doesn’t mean you can get away with rude remarks,”Donghae said.

“Well, you deserve it anyway!”I smacked Eunhyuk’s hand away and grabbed Sunye hand.

We walked briskly away. But what I didn’t hear was Eunhyuk’s curse under his breath.

“He thinks he’s so great!”I rolled my eyes.

“He’s kinda good-looking, come to think of it,”Sunye smiled.

“WHAT?! Are you nuts?!”I looked at her in disbelief.

“I’m serious!”Sunye replied.

“Min Sunye! How could you like an annoying guy like him!!”I argued.

“I don’t want to argue with you. We better get you home. Its nearing six!”Sunye said, pointing to her watch.

“Right!”I nodded my head.

We took a cab to my house and Sunye dropped me off at the back door. I snuck back in from the kitchen back door. I slowly got out of the kitchen and into the living room. From there, I was safe. I smiled. I walked back to my bedroom and took out my keys to unlock my door. I’m back in my room, safe and sound! And no one knows, I’ve snuck out!

End of Chapter

DarkAngel