Chapter 7: Breakfast with Seunghyun

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “_____-ah, _______-ah. Up!” I was being rocked gently. My eyes fluttered open and I saw my clock blinking 7am. “Wake up. Sleeping too much is not wanting to do,” whispered a deep voice. I turned my head over my shoulder towards the force that was pushing me and squinted. It was Seunghyun.

            “Ah, hey. Good morning,” I said back to him. He smiled at me.

            “Ah, hm.” He took a moment to think. “How much sleep?”
            I had to take a moment to try to figure out what he was saying. I assumed he wanted to know how much sleep I have gotten since I got here. So I answered him. “I slept a lot before you guys came home. I had just woken up. If it weren’t for your tea I would have been up the entire night,” I said slowly. Half because I wanted to give him enough time to process what I was saying, half because I was still waking up. “So you are right. It is good for me to get up right now so I can get a normal sleep pattern. Is everyone else awake?”  

            After taking some time to process what I said he nodded and left my room without saying anything else. He was already dressed it seemed. Nothing like what he was wearing last night, but dressed nonetheless. Today he had a normal pair of jeans on and a long sleeved t-shirt. I took this all in as he exited my room and shut the door behind him.

            I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom where I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I went back to my room and decided on what to wear. I wanted to be comfortable today, but I didn’t know what was expected of me today or who I was going to be having meetings with so I put on a pair of black leggings and a black dress. Though it looked very classy, it was made out of a very comfortable fabric. If I was needed outside of the dorm, all I would have to do is throw on a suit jacket and I was be as classy as a crystal wine glass. I did my make-up, something I wasn’t used to doing-luckily it didn’t look like I had painted my face; it looked natural-and walked out of my room into the kitchen near the living room. Seunghyun’s head was in the fridge.
            “Can I make something for you?” I asked from a couple feet behind him.

 He jumped and hit his head on the shelf. He was really deep in there. “Aish!” he exclaimed. I started to laugh and he put his hand on the back of his head as he exited the fridge, shut the door, and turned towards me with an embarrassed grin on his face.

“Want me to cook? Where are the others? I could make breakfast for you guys if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter