TOP Holds His Liquor Better Than The Rest

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walked over to the leather couch that sat in front of the huge television. I’m not one for measurements but I think it is safe to assume it was over 70 inches. Must be nice to be rich. The reality of my situation was slowly starting to sink in and I wasn’t sure if I should be jealous or grateful. I settled on a happy medium of the two.

            Seungri was toddling around the living room trying to impersonate some of the events from their night. It was fun to watch him do what he does. Youngbae sat next to me, but not to closely. He leaned next to my ear and whispered. “Seungri is macknae of group. He is younger than all of us. You are so pretty right now. Call me Oppa,” he put his arm around me and spoke again. “This is an American custom. Ne?”
            “Uhmmm,” I hesitated as I was debating slithering out from under his arm. It was so firm and nice and….but I work for them and he is drunk. Yeah. I got out from underneath his arm. “Well, not exactly. Some people do that, but not when they first meet. Well…some Americans do…but I don’t….I mean…” I had no idea what I was saying.
            “Youngbae stop making her call you Oppa,” Seungri said. He turned to me, “Call me Oppa,”
            I turned to Jiyong. “What is with this whole ‘Oppa’ thing?” I asked.
            “Ignore members. So drunk!” he said as he fell onto the other side of me.
            “You guys seem to know more English then I thought,” I said quietly.
            “Doesssnot mean thatIwont…talk in Korean,” slurred Jiyong as he touched my cheek. I sank into myself. These guys were so drunk and even though I am twenty-three, I still haven’t had many experiences with drunk people. I have hardly even drank myself. I probably should have stayed in my room; they would have forgotten that TOP walked in on me eventually anyway. TOP? Seunghyun? I don’t know what they prefer to be called, TOP is easier to say though.

            And as if reading my mind and knowing I was thinking about him, Seunghyun walked up to me very much just as drunk as the rest of the members and took my hand and nodded urging me to stand up. I felt an unspoken trust because he was so gentle so I did as he motioned. His strength was not English as I took note of earlier in the day but he was very good with using his eyes and body language to communicate with people. The rest of the band silenced themselves as Seunghyun brought me back to my room. He closed the door behind him. I heard the rest of the band making complaints to each other at this point.
            Seunghyun sat me on my bed and walked away to sit on the floor at the foot of my bed. I tried to look around the bedpost to see him. I didn’t know what was on his mind and now the only sight into it was blocked because he wouldn’t face me. He answered my question a half a minute later though.

            “Very… drunk,” he said.
            I didn’t know if he was talking about himself or the band. I tried to think of how to phrase my question but he spoke before I had the chance.
            “The band. Also I am. All very drunk. Miane.”

            “Miane must mean sorry? I’m sor-I mean…Miane. I don’t know Korean at all.”
            All he did was nod his head at this. He knew that, I didn’t have to tell him that.
            “Just…uhm…aish. Ah-Just…stay in here tonight?” he said.
            “Your English is better than you give yourself credit for,” I said as I crawled to the foot of my bed and leaned to the left of his face, trying not to be to close but I wanted to see his face. I placed a large smile on my own. The more I studied his face I realized this was the man with the blue Mohawk in all of the photos I had seen. I wondered why he got rid of it, it was nice look. But now he looked much more approachable with his short black hair. If he was rocking the blue get up I would have probably felt very intimidated being this close to him. I was able to really make out his strong jawline since I was this close to him but his eyes looked sad. “Hey, why are you so …” I thought about the right words to choos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter