Chapter 29: Taeyang Needs a Girl

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            I find myself in the dressing room of Nippon Gaishi Hall a few hours later waiting for the group to show up just like in Seoul. They still haven’t gotten back to me on whether or not I can watch the show but then again I probably shouldn’t have asked. They don’t pay me and fly me first class to enjoy their shows.

            I’ve been here for a few hours already as is my usual schedule. They all walk through the doors and begin to look for their outfits. This is going to become a routine I can tell. I don’t think I will ever get sick of it though.

            Jiyong walks up to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. “So, I am told you are wanting to watch our show today,” he says with a smile. “Well. You can! So have fun! Where you want to sit or stand?” he asks.
            “I’m cool with anything,” I say.

            “Want to be VIP?”

            “What is that?” I ask.

            “You are VVIP,” is all he says. Everyone is smiling now but they look like they are hiding a secret. Seungri runs up to me and gives me a crown shaped light up stick. He clicks a button to make it light up a couple times before his abrasive voice lets loose.

            “Click! Click! LIGHT ON! Light off. LIGHT ON! VVIP! I am VI. Yes, shout for me yes?” he says.

            “Okay Seungri. I’ll shout for you,” I say sarcastically.

            Jiyong then escorts me quickly through a few hallways and eventually brings me into a massive empty arena. The seats line the walls and there is a big empty space near the stage. The instrumental band is warming up.

            “You are so good at waiting. Wait here. No one will know you are not them. They think you are them. You are VIP,” he leans next to my ear. “VIP-Big Bang Fans,” he says. “Have fun!” and then he turns and sprints back towards the exit.

                                                                                               .                                   .                                   .

             The doors are opened and the fans rush in like the water rushes into the Titanic when the glass ceiling shatters. My eyes widen like the classy drunk guy and I brace myself to drown against the railing. I quickly turn around and grip at it for my life. I almost regret asking to watch the show. Jibber jabber is the only noise I know now.

            After about an hour of waiting, the beginning pulsing of the bass starts and everyone screams as if someone just walked into the pit with a chainsaw. I’m looking but I don’t see him. Oh well. I am right up against the railing and I can feel my ribs crushing against it. I’m over exaggerating a bit, I’ll live, but these girls can really push. As long as I don’t let go I wont get lost in the crowed.

            Practically every fan in the pit has a fan sign and I feel like I might stand out b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter