Chapter 27: Show one- Check

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            I went into the hallway momentarily while they got changed into their first round of outfits. I was allowed back in when they all started to get hair and make-up done. Everything was very hectic so I tried to stay out of the way as I watched what was happening from the corner of the room. The pre-show process is an interesting one.

            It’s almost 8 p.m. They are pretty much done for the most part and they all look stunning. They have make-up caked on but it’s done for the stage. If I have learned anything as a Theatre minor, it’s that these guys will now look like Gods to their fans underneath the lights.

            They are all wearing personalized variations of the same outfit-each one dones a fabulously detailed jacket with tight jeans. Each member’s jeans are a different color neon. G-dragon rocks pink, Seungri-blue, Daesung-yellow, Taeyang-green, and TOP-purple.

            Their jackets are white but the details on them are the same color as their pants.

            TOP walks over to me now. His name is not Seunghyun until he steps off stage for the last time tonight.

            “TOP, TOP, TOP” I say while bouncing from foot to foot.

            “Stop!”

            “TOP don’t STOP,”

            “I know English good enough to know what you are saying, and it is little sense,” he says smiling down at me. He rests his chin on the side of my head. He is so tall he can’t exactly bring it down to my shoulder. My smile grows and I squeeze him tightly. I pull away and look him in the eyes when I tell him he is going to be fantastic, but he doesn’t need me to tell him that-I am sure he already knows. He places a kiss on the top of my head when Jiyong rounds the band, dancers, and whatever crew is down in this room with us. He walk over to the circle and Jiyong makes a speech in Korean of course.

            Before he get’s to far in though, Jiyong pauses. “_______-ah! Over here!” He wants me to take part in this? I walk on over to him and he yanks me under his left arm between him and Seungri. I feel really small being shoved between all of these people but it feels like, like I am actually part of something. He finishes his speech and everyone puts their hands in and I do the same.

            They give a few cheers for themselves and break the circle shouting in excitement as they begin to funnel out of the room. TOP is following them but he quickly turns around with a look on his face like he forgot something important and pushes his way out of the group and back into the room. Instead of running to whatever he needed though he runs to me. He takes both of my hand in his, kisses my temple and says “Gamsahabnida,” turns around and runs back to where he was in the massive group of people. I am left standing there in shock.

            Why is he constantly thanking me?

            I stand there wide-eyed for a moment as if this is some big deal. Finally I manage to say “Hwaiting!” quietly, but everyone is already out of the room.

                                                .                       .                       .

            I watch the concert from the television monitor in a spare room. They won’t let me hang out in the dressing room any longer because they have very quick c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter