Chapter 30: Woops.

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I pound on the door of Youngbae, Seungri, and Jiyongs room the moment my car arrives at the hotel. I don’t bother to hide the fact that it’s me. “Open up!” I say as loud as I can without alerting other people in the other rooms. Jiyong slowly opens the door and I push it but it’s chained. I can only see an inch of his face but he is smirking like the devil he is.

            “What’s the password?” he says.

            “Jiyong…” I growl at him. Youngbae’s face appears under Jiyongs arm.

            “Hello sweetie,” he says, holding back laugher.

            “I’m gonna kill you!” I shout! This time I am not holding back.

            “LET HER IN BEFORE SHE IS HEARD!” shouts Seungri from somewhere deep in their room. Jiyong fumbles with the chain quickly and Youngbae backs up. I open the door and push my way in.

            “Why the heck did you guys do that?” I ask. They all look at each other for a moment and start holding their stomachs while laughing. “Guys!” I whine.

            “You are so cute! Seungri, call Daesung and TOP lets hang out,” Jiyong says. Seungri does as he is told and I simply stand there with my hands on my hips. “Oh come on! You liked it!” Jiyong says. “So many envy’s from crowed for you! You saw it!” I don’t respond. “So cute. Ah…You wanted to see the show so…we show you show,” says Jiyong.

            “I didn’t ask to be brought on stage,” I say.

            “Are you mad at us?” Youngbae actually starts to look upset. This catches me off guard.

            “No…no. I mean, no. I’m not mad. I just didn’t get why you all did that is all,”

            “I missed everything!” shouts Seungri.

            “No one asked you,” Jiyong says to him.

            “You liked it come on, joking!” Youngbae pleads.

            “It’s okay. I’m not calling you Oppa though so you can drop it,” I laugh. He frowns good-naturedly and Seunghyun and Daesung walk through the door. They’re faces change immediately from their mid-conversation smiles to the look of five-year-old children who put water in their parent’s cereal and just watched them take the first bite. They freeze when they see me and immediately start cracking up together. I release an exasperated sigh, walk over to them and shove them both in the chests. This only causes them to laugh even more.

            “Did you guys have fun today?” I ask. “Did YG know about that? I’m over it but I hope that little stunt of yours doesn’t get you in trouble. Whatever happened to keeping a low profile?” I ask. Daesung and Seunghyun share a nervous look as if they didn’t even think about it. How did they not think this through? It’s silent for a moment until Seungri interrupts.

“Okay, Okay, Okay. What is happened is happened,” he says in his multi-tonal voice. Everyone turns to look at him as he speaks. They look just as confused as I am. “I have no part in anything. So. Getting in trouble is..not me. Have lovely day. Goodnight!” He says as he turns around and walks out of the hotel room’s living room and into the bedroom. He closes the door behind him. I have never heard him speak so quietly before. I mean-he was still loud. I never have an issue hearing him, but his shouting quality has disappeared. He almost sounds tired. Is that possible? Seungri always reminds me of the energizer bunny…now he just reminds me of a bunny-a bunny I kind-of-sort-of want to give a comforting hug.

“I think Seungri is the most mature band member right now,” I say. “You guys should go talk to him.” And with that I wave at them all with a smile and walk out of the room and back to my own.

                                    .                       .                       .

I wake up to my phone ringing. It’s 5 a.m. I pick it up. “Hello?”

It’s Seunghyun. “YG called us after he heard about show last night. He’s mad,” he says in an extremely sleepy voice. He must have also just been woken up by a phone call from YG. Crap. I’m in trouble. “You’re not in trouble but…”

“But…”

“PR is saying cleaning just in case,”

“Cleaning?”

He hesitate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter