Chapter 11: Initiation

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong had since reached into my bag again and handed me a white clutch bag.
            “We are going to teach you dressing nicely,” he said. “Is this your choice? Or Seunghyun?”

“Mine, but-“

            “Good! Let’s go!” he said and took me by the arm. The rest of the group followed and before I could say I forgot my wallet we were in the van. I stepped into the van and began to slide to the side when Seunghyun jumped in from the left side of the car and Jiyong followed behind me. I found myself sitting in the middle of the two while Daesung and Youngbae found their way into the back row and Seungri took shot gun.

            I sat in the van staying silent. I didn’t know what to talk about. The only thing that was on my mind was the expensive dress I was wearing, and my curiosity of how much my shoes and hand bag cost. I tried to steal a glance up at Seunghyun but he was looking at me so I quickly returned my gaze down to my hands and began to fiddle with my fingers. The rest of the members were having an intense conversation with each other. Seungri was practically breaking his back to stay turned around in his seat to talk with Daesung, Youngbae and Jiyong, Seunghyun gave some input every now and then.

            When we finally arrived at the restaurant, Jiyong jumped out of the van and everyone began to pile out. I unbuckled myself and Seunghyun held his side of the van open waiting for me to exit. So did Jiyong. I decided to exit on the side of Seunghyun mostly because everyone else was exiting out the other side, yet somehow Seunghyun still developed a smile that seemed to be filled with accomplishment. He put his hand gently on my back and showed me the way to the restaurants door with his other hand. I felt like I was on a date with him and the rest of Big Bang had decided to tag along. I didn’t really know how to feel about this. It had only been two days (almost) since I had met them all.

            I began to take them in some more. They weren’t really wearing suits like I thought they were. Well, not tuxedos at least. I guess I thought they were because I was trying my hardest not to actually look at them before. Jiyong was rocking a silk suit jacket with a white v-neck and what seemed to be black leather pants in the skinny style. Seungri was wearing black dress pants with a white suit jacket and a black v-neck. Youngbae had on a pair of pitch-black sunglasses, I had no idea how he could see out of them at night. He was also wearing a white button up shirt with a black suit jacket and black jeans, baggier then the rest of the group. Daesung had on a button up shirt under a black sweater and tight black pants. And Seunghyun? He was wearing a very edgy looking gray jacket. It looked like a fashion statement so I assumed that was what he would be wearing; he was not going to be taking it off. The neckline was so nice and it flattered his strong jawbone. I gazed up at him and noticed he was also wearing thick-rimmed glasses. Not sunglasses like he usually wore, but real glasses. 

            We all entered the restaurant and were shown to a private room. We sat down at the round table and we were immediately served water. Youngbae was to my left and Seungyun was to my right followed by Seungri, Jiyong then Daesung.

            “We have ordered many Korean dish for this night. Prepared ahead of time. Should come soon. We are showing Korea to you and getting to know you tonight,” said Jiyong.

            “And then we drink!” shouted Seungri.

            “What?” I was startled. I’m not a drinker and Seungri seemed way to excited for this.

            “We are drinking! Korean bonding is alcohol and drinking is tonight! Drinking with _______-ah! So much excite! Get to know you!” he shouted as if he was already drunk. I turned to look at Seunghyun and he seemed just as out of the loop as I was.

            “She will definitely call me Oppa today!” Youngbae chuckled as he nudged Daesung with his elbow. They both laughed and I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter