BONUS CHAPTER: Seungri's First Turn Down (also...link to sequel)

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/453393 <<< here is the link to the sequal!!!!! I hope you all come along for the next part of your story! :)

 

 

            Before the band ever met _______, they had been to New York City on several occasions. One of those occasions were to film for a music video. Everyone knows this muisc video as “Bad Boy”, Seungri however, calls it his “Bad Day” video. To most it hardly sounds like a clever retitling of a song, but for Seungri, it was the best he could do considering English is his third language so the band members humored him.

            Seungri, the playboy, the strong baby, the devilish macknae-he went by many names but they all had the same meaning. Seungri could get any girl he wanted at the snap of his fingers. At least, in Asia he could-so why would that stop all of the ladies in the rest of the world from wanting to get a piece of him?

            While filming the last take for the music video, Seungri noticed a beautiful girl walking down the street opposite the band. He had never seen a girl prettier than the one he was currently witnessing, her stride was long and graceful, her hair was long, deep red and shining, and despite the wind that threw it, not a single hair was out of place. She was tall, lean, and yet still very curvaceous.

            He knew he had to have her.

            He kept his eyes glued to the girl during the last take and when the director finally yelled “Cut, that’s a rap!”, Seungri told the band not to wait up for him and that he would meet the at the hotel. Before any of them had a chance to protest, he was gone.

            He ran up to the girl, being careful not to scare her. “Excuse me miss, but you seem to have dropped something!” he accidently said louder than he wanted too. He had the hardest time regulating his volume, but in reality he was just trying to sound confident.

            When he speaks in English, he always speaks louder than he should. He claims that it makes one sound confident, and most of the time it works. However-it has become a habit now and when he wants to speak quietly he simply cant.

            The red headed girl jumped slightly and turned her head to look for the holder of the abrasive sounding child-like voice. When she found him however, she realized he was not fifteen or anywhere near that. He was definitely in his twenties.

            Normally, having lived in the city her whole life, she wouldn’t talk to a random stranger like this but he didn’t seem too crazy. Seungri was dressed very interestingly, but not weird. His clothing looked expensive despite it’s eccentricity. Normally she would find a gloved stranger sneaking up from behind her to be a frightening experience, but his hair looked like a lot of attention was paid to it (for a guy at least) and the boots he was wearing were beyond shining. It’s as if he had paid to have them shined just to tell her she dropped something.

            “Oh Gosh! I did?” she looked around her. “What did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter