Chapter 28: YG Family is a Matching Family

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            I have finished packing my suitcases filled with all nine of my designer dresses, some shoes, pajamas and some spare clothes I brought with me from NYC a while ago. The group brought it with them when they left for the plane early this morning. They wrote “TOP” on it. This is going to end up becoming a routine for me for the next year. I am not allowed to travel with them so as to avoid scandals. Apparently in Korea, a celeb-idol-can get himself into a scandal in five seconds by flipping a light switch with the wrong finger.

            The band and YG himself had a discussion with me last night about this kind of stuff: what to do, what not to do, who to talk to, who not to talk to while on tour-those kinds of things. This is going to be hard but I think I can do it. I’m hoping that after a year of traveling, people don’t catch on to this girl who seems to end up in the same hotel as these guys every where they go. I’m going to have to keep a low profile.

            The driver calls me when he arrives and I go out to the car with nothing but a pursein my hands that is holding my ticket, passport, and other credentials. I am flying to Nagoya for their first concert in Japan since 2012. This is supposedly a much smaller concert venue than the one in Seoul, but they wanted to start the tour with a bang. They have fifty more tour dates to come. They say that they only play a few huge venues during a tour. It makes it more special.

            The plane ride was very short. They flew me first class and I insisted it wouldn’t be a big deal if I flew economy, but they told me to stop being so cheap. They are the ones paying for it so I don’t see why they can’t let me at least fly economy.

            I arrive at the airport and I am immediately driven to a fancy hotel. The driver already has the key for me and gives it to me. I search for my room and find myself on the third floor, room 306. I enter my room and my luggage is there waiting for me with a note that has all of the other band members rooms. I decide to go find Daesung and Seunghyun’s room. I knock and after a minute the door is opened. Daesung grabs me by the wrist and pulls me inside and he quickly shuts the door.

            The room is huge. They have two sinks that are separate from the bathroom. There’s a couple people in that part of the room. They are holding someone over the sink.

            “What is going on?”

            “TOP-ahh. Ha ha! Hair,” is all he manages to say.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter