Chapter 23: Another You

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wake up with yet another massive headache. These people are turning me into a drunk. Once I have one shot I can’t seem to stop. Maybe it’s because I never really used to drink so socially? I’ll just chalk it up to that. It makes me feel better about myself.

            I sit up in my bed and notice someone’s head propped up against the side. I lean over and notice Seunghyun sleeping sitting up by my bed. His mouth is open and there’s a little bit of drool escaping his mouth. He looks like an enormous baby. I pinch my lips in trying to protect a laugh from escaping.

            I lay down on my stomach, my feet hanging off the bed and my hands propping my face up next to him. I examine him a bit with a smile on my face. I drop my hand and lay my head on my arms now so I can rest easy while looking at him. He is the most adorable thing. I look at my clock and notice that it is 9 a.m. I might as well wake him up. I can’t resist what I do next.

            I take my left hand and put it on the other side of his face to pull him towards me and I plant a firm kiss on his right cheek. I pull back and whisper, “Wake up Seunghyun.”

            His eyes flutter a bit, but don’t actually open. I kiss him again. “Wake up Seunghyun!” I whisper a bit louder. His eyes flutter again and I take note of how beautifully long his eyelashes are. I want to touch them but instead I end up examining my own. His seem longer than mine. How? He is a deep sleeper. I decide to bring his face to mine again and kiss his cheek harder-this time even making a “MMMM-ah!” sound as I do it. I keep my lips there until his eyes open fully. He spazzes a little and looks towards me, my lips almost brushing against his but I pull away in time-not that I would have minded it. He backs up from me and lands on his hands while staring at me wide-eyed.

            “I-I’m sorry,” I say.

            He shakes his head quickly, remembering where and whom he is with and he looks as if he wants’s to do something, but he is hesitating. I just look at him back. Suddenly he wraps a hand around the back of my head, his fingers touching my ear lightly and pulls my cheek to his lips. I can feel him smiling underneath. His lips are so soft, even for having just woken up. He hardly pulls away at all and when he whispers I can feel his lips brushing the side of my face, “We have been found out,”

            “What?” I pull away quickly? “Oh my God! What do we-Oh…oh my.” I say.

            “No, no, no! It’s…it’s okay. They…are okay with everything. Ah-“ he says. “Long story,”

            “I’m listening,” I say.

            His forehead scrunches up, forming a bunch of lines. His left eye closes slightly and his right eye widens as he looks to the ceiling. I can’t help but shake my head and laugh quietly. Why is he so adorable? He is so deep in thought! He could make the weirdest face and I would love it.

            “I don’t know how to say…” he pauses. “Not taking wrong way. Ah-they know. But…ah,” now he props his head up with his arm, resting it on my bed looking at me. “They wanting me to be social? So this is okay?”

            “You aren’t already a social person? You are a celebrity, don’t you talk to people for a living?” I ask him.

            “This…different,” he says. “Don’t make time for people. Now I am. So…great!?” he gives me the thumbs up.

            I give it right back. “Great.” I say. Now he takes both of his hands to pull my face down so he can give the top of my head a kiss. He puts me back and stands up.

            “No puking. You good. See you later,” he says and exits my room. My chest is so tight and my heart feels as if it’s going to break a whole through my chest like the kool-aid man. Is this real life? Did all of this really just happen? Is he my boyfriend now? I don’t even know what’s happening anymore.

I hear the shower turn on down the hallway and the rest of the group starts making loud teasing remarks at him. He shouts back at them even though he is in the bathroom but he yells so loud that even I can hear it. The rest of the band laughs. I walk out of my room and greet them.

            “_______-ah! Good morning!” says Daesung. Jiyong turns to me with a big smile and gives me the thumbs up.

            “What?!” I say. “What do you think happened?” they all blush at me and laugh at each other.

            “He stayed in my room to make sure I didn’t puke,” I say as bluntly as I can to get whatever thoughts they have out of their heads. They all grimace and turn back to what they were doing. “So what’s on the schedule today?” I ask.

            “Well, Seunghyun did all of his parts over the past couple days because he was trying so hard to ignore you,” Jiyong says, sounding rehearsed. It sounded like he couldn’t wait to say it. His English was near perfect. “So he has nothing to do. We all are going to add finishing touches on the album before we release. Then coming home after. You hang out with Seunghyun, make him food.” He finishes.

            “I’m not your cook,” I say jokingly, but he just looks at me. “Okay, Okay! I’ll make him breakfast or something. They all finish whatever they were doing in the kitchen and leave. Jiyong winks at me as the rest of the band waves excitedly. What were they thinking? Boys.

Seunghyun emerges from the bathroom fully clothed. He is wearing a maroon hoodie with a pair of classy looking sweat pants. I didn’t even know that was possible. His hood is up and I walk over to him. He stops when I meet him in the middle of the hallway. I stand on my tippy toes to pull his hood down because I want to see his face better but he catches my wrists in the air and brings them back down as he wraps his arms around me. “Is this okay?” he asks.

“Of course it is,” I say to him. He smells delightful. I press myself into his chest harder as I try to breathe in his freshly cleaned scent as deep as I can without his hearing how creepy I am being. Then I realize that I must smell like death and alcohol and I quickly back away from him. He frowns at me and I hold my hands up in front of myself. “I must be dirty. I need to take a shower,” I say and I run int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter