Chapter 13: Does Seunghyun Hold is Liquor Better than the Rest?

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            I open my eyes to a dark room slightly illuminated by the lamp on my nightstand. What did I miss? When did I get back home? Please God do not let me have done anything I wouldn’t have done sober. Please. I have to pee so badly. I sit up in my bed and immediately feel woozy. I check my alarm clock and it reads 7:36am.

I put my hand on my head and scrunch my eyes together trying to relieve the massive headache that seems to be circulating throughout my entire body and not just my head. I throw my legs to the side of the bed and attempt to stand up but end up falling over instead. I had tripped over a massive mound of something wrapped up on my floor. Who the hell put that there?

My question was answered before I had a chance to look for myself when the mass sat up quickly yelling “Aish!”

“Oh my God!” I shouted. “Seunghyun! What are you doing in my room? Why are you on the floor?” I asked in a hurry. Then I thought of the worse case scenario. “Are you okay?” I immediately thought about how he may have passed out on the floor after hauling my heavy piece of crap body to my room. I could have killed him!

Or he could have done something awful to me in my sleep! I could have woken up in a drunken fit and punched him in the face and that’s why he is on the floor! No. He wouldn’t do that though. I crouched down to his level when he didn’t respond. He shook his head as if to clear any remaining alcohol out of it.

“Are you alight?” I asked again, slowly.

“Ah…yes, ah…maian” he said as he got to his feet as quickly as he could while trying to gather his things off the floor. He had a blanket and a pillow. He was sleeping on my floor?

“Why are you on my floor, Seunghyun?” I asked him again.

He immediately looked like he didn’t want to have this conversation. He stuttered a few times and then left the room quickly before I could stop him. I was sure I was still a bit drunk. I wasn’t sure about him though. I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom. I almost fell over in the process. This was embarrassing.

After washing my hands, against all my better senses, I went to knock on the door next to mine. I assumed it was Seunghyun’s, remembering that I heard that door close on the first night that I was here.

No one answered. So I knocked again. Then I realized he might have fallen asleep. Yes. I was definitely still drunk. I my heel and went to go back to my room realizing that I was being rude when the door opened.

“_______-ah,” he said quietly. Seunghyun stood there in his pajamas, not saying anything else. His eyes were closed. I could feel my cheeks heating up and turning red. My hands flew to my face and tried to press the red out, even though I knew that wasn’t possible. “Come here,”

I did as he said. He turned around as soon as he knew I was following. He shook his hand behind him motioning for me to shut the door so I did. He sat on the edge of his bed; eyes still closed and released a sigh. I stood in front of him, not knowing what to do. It was at this moment that I realized that I didn’t even know why I had knocked on his door to begin with. I’m never drinking again.

“Sit,” he droaned and patted the edge of his bed. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter