Chapter 21: She Called Me Oppa!

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Happy Birthday to me!” I shout out, standing up in the middle of the circle raising a shot. So far I have found out that Daesung thinks that I am the most fun in the group, Seungri think’s that if given 500,000 won I would eat a worm, and Taeyang thinks that I will be the first of the group to call him Oppa.

Of course, some of these questions seemed tailored to get me as the answer. I think they are trying to get me drunk. I am so curious as to what the members think of me that I am willing to take the shot every time. They seem to know this.

I have had about five? No…I think seven maybe…shots? I’m not sure. Seunghyun has taken a few for me. I have yelled at him for it though. He just looks at me with a smug look on his face though and all I want to do is kiss it.

It’s Seungri’s turn again to ask Seunghyun a question. I watch eagerly. This is the best game I have ever played in my life. As Seungri asks him though, Seunghyun’s face transforms. His eyes widen and his jaw drops.

“Answer! Answer! Answer!” Everyone shouts.

Seunghyun looks around the circle and finally points at me with reluctance. Seungri’s face changes and he looks like he just got ahold of a secret that could change everyone’s lives. I quickly reach for the filled shot in the middle of the circle and go to down it but Seunghyun knocks it out of my hand, spilling on the floor.

“Aish!! Seunghyun! Now cleaning it tom-aish. So drunk! Ughh…” Jiyong gives up on his sentence before even finishing it.

“No! I want to know!” I say to Seunghyun with a smile on my face. “Come on!” He pours a shot and then drinks it himself.

“I thought you aren’t supposed to drink a shot you pour yourself,” I say, having learned a think or two between these two evenings we have shared where alcoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter