Chapter 20: Drinking Games

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!” Seungri starts jumping around to the American song that is playing on the amazing sound system they have wired through the house. He jumps to the kitchen counter while flailing his arms and meets up with Jiyong who is pouring a line of shots. I assume he forgot the reason we were here. I grab the armrest on the couch I am sitting on with both of my hands and look up towards Seunghyun.

            “I don’t really think I want to do this,” I say to him, pleading with him. He looks down at me.

            “I didn’t know it was your birthday,” he says sadly. “I’m sorry,”

            “I didn’t either,” I say, kind of embarrassed. “Don’t be sorry,” I finish, and with that he sits down next to me.

            “I really like that phrase,” he says to me and it takes me a moment to remember that that is what I said to him earlier today. All of the heat in my body rushes to my face and I quickly turn it away from him pretending that I want to see what the rest of the group is doing. Everyone is at the counter now getting everything situated.

I feel Seunghyun take my hand in his and our hands rest in between us on the couch where no one else can see. I find this funny because we are already sitting so close to each other I’m surprised Seungri hasn’t say anything yet. I think this to soon. Seungri comes running over to the couch with two shots and shouts at us. “SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!”. He is bouncing as much as he can to the song without spilling the two shots he has in his hands. Seunghyun takes his hand away from mine before the younger can see. Seungri hands one shot to me and one to Seunghyun and then takes in our appearance.

“Hyung! _______-ah! So close on couch-what you doing?!”

Seunghyun rattles to him in Korean. Seungri looks hurt and then turns to me. “No drinking!? You don’t want? We are home! You are not passing out in public!” he shouts-partially because of the music, partially because he is a loud human. He starts to laugh and then runs back over to the counter where the rest of the group is, leaving Seunghyun and I alone on the couch each holding a shot. We look at each other and silently agree that we probably wont make it through the night if we don’t just go for it. We are about to down them when Jiyong runs over.

“LOVERS SHOT!” he says. I look at him and then back at Seunghyun. I see his eyes are ablaze and he attempts to get off the couch as if to get closer to Jiyong but then decides against it.

“What is that?” I say.

Daesung runs over with his shot and wraps it around Jiyong’s arm and then they take the shot together. They then high five each other while shouting “Yeahhhh!” Jiyong looks back at us, eagerly waiting.

I look back at Seunghyun and he still looks fuming. Why is he so pissed? It’s o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter