Chapter 14: Seunghyun's POV of Chapter 13

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I had fallen asleep pretty quickly after I made myself at home on her floor. I wasn’t expecting it when I felt her step on me and heard her thump onto the other side of my body.

I quickly sat up, my heart pulsing after being jolted awake. “Aish!”

Rubbing my eyes, I shook my head because it felt clogged and rolled my shoulders a few times. I don’t think I slept right at all.

“Oh my God!” she shouted. Augh! My head. Please don’t. “Seunghyun! What are you doing in my room? Why are you on the floor?” She spewed the questions out a mile a minute and I had no idea how to respond to her in English. I didn’t want to find the words in English quite frankly either. I was still half asleep and my head was feeling full. I think I was still a bit drunk. “Are you okay?” she asks. She crouches down beside me when I don’t respond. I shake my head again. It’s to early for this. She’s not throwing up, it’s been a solid amount of time, I’ll just go back in my room.

“Are you alight?” she asks me again, slower than before. I understood her the first time though.

“Ah…yes, ah…maian” I stumble as I get to my feet as quickly as I can and try to gather up my blanket and pillow. I think to myself about how odd this must look. Why would I be sleeping on her floor?

“Why are you on my floor, Seunghyun?” she asks me again.

                I am going to have some explaining to do if I don’t get out of her room, and quick. My brain is not up for doing internal translation right now so I need to leave. I try to think of something to say temporarily, but nothing comes out of my mouth in comprehendible sentences. I leave her room without saying anything else.

I round the corner of her door and went straight into my own room dropping the blanket on the end of my bed and throw my pillow down. I shove myself under the blankets and yank them up and over my head, curling myself into them and I try to think about an explanation I can give her tomorrow. I mean, it was a really simple answer-and honest too. So why am I having such a hard time thinking of an explanation. It’s not that complicated. I just wanted to make sure she wouldn’t puke in her sleep. What was she? My child? Why didn’t Jiyong do it? He’s the leader. Does that even matter? The rest were to drunk so I had to do it. How about that? This is so complicated for no reason.

I hear a knock at my door. Crap. What does she want? Probably an explanation that I don’t have in English. I don’t answer it. I’m asleep. Another knock. I sigh because I know what I have to do.

“_______-ah,” I say quietly keeping my eyes closed. I am to tired to open them. I don’t hear her moving. Is she already gone? Why did she knock twice if she wasn’t going to stay? “Come here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter