76

imagines

‘ So you trying to say that I don’t make any sense at all huh Oh Sehun? ‘ You said to Sehun, your husband and of course the father of your unborn baby. ‘ No y/n what’s wrong? ‘ Sehun said in frustration. ‘ Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that? Where did you go just now? You drink right? ‘ You blurt out. ‘ I said I went to a friend’s house, you won’t believe me right? This is ridiculous, ‘ Sehun muttered, but it was enough for you to hear. You stomped into your bedroom and took Sehun’s pillow, after which going back into the living room and throwing the pillow at him, saying, ‘ You’re sleeping outside tonight. ‘ Tears started flowing down right after you said that, and you went back into your room. You sat down on your bed and cried, thinking about why did you made those unnecessary comments. After much thoughts and also after crying your heart out, you felt that you’re the one in the wrong. ‘ Why am I so emotional recently, you questioned yourself. Is it because of you, you said softly as you rubbed your tummy. You went to the bathroom to wash up and after that, opening the door of your room to check on Sehun. He was lying on the sofa, and you soften right away.

You took your blanket and went outside, putting on the blanket on him and sitting down beside him. You placed your hand on his face gently, but to your surprise, he moved a little and took your wrist, saying, ‘ Baby, I’m sorry, so so sorry. I shouldn’t have said all those useless stuffs to you~ ‘ He placed his other hand on your face and caressed your face lightly with his thumb. ‘ Silly girl, you cried right? ‘ He asked. ‘ No Sehun I’m sorry.. Sorry for being so unreasonable nowadays~ ‘ You said softly. Sehun sat up and pulled you into a tight hug, your hair and said, ‘ Ani I should have been more understanding too~ Look at your puffy eyes~ Aigoo~ ‘ After you two pulled away, Sehun caressed your tummy and said, ‘ Little fellow, you doing well inside right? Hope you didn’t get a shock just now mianhae aegi~ ‘ You placed your hand on top of his and rested your head against his shoulder. ‘ Are you hungry? Any cravings? ‘ Sehun asked with a smile. ‘ Cook ramen for me~ ‘ You said with a chuckle. ‘ Ahhh got it anything for my baby~ Or  rather babies~ ‘ Sehun said as he gave you a peck on your lips, after that standing up and going into the kitchen.