29

imagines

 

‘ We’re meeting later at 10pm don’t forget about it y/n!! ‘ Jongin said as he looked back and shouted to you, as both of you parted ways when walking back home together. It was pretty unusual of him to meet you at night, as you two always went out during the afternoon, or just hang out for a while after school. ‘ Where are we going oppa? ‘ You asked him as soon as the two of you met outside your house. ‘ Ai just trust me okays? ‘ Jongin replied with a wink, as he reach out to hold your hand, interlocking your fingers with his. ‘ Oppa isn’t this the way to your house? ‘ You asked, as you looked around the surroundings. ‘ You’ll find out soon~ ‘ He answered. Indeed, you two were soon at his house building and Jongin let go of your hands and placed his hands on your eyes, covering them and say, ‘ No cheating okay? ‘ ‘ Just what are you up to oppa? ‘ You said with a chuckle. When Jongin finally removed his hands off your eyes, you found yourself looking at the night view of the busy city. The city lights were so pretty. And when you looked up, you saw a patch of black filled with lots and lots of stars, and the night breeze was so cooling. It was really comfortable and relaxing. ‘ Y/N ahh, I know I haven’t said this to you yet, but I’m gonna do it now, I love you, I really do, will you officially be my girlfriend? ‘ Jongin asked as he handed you a bouquet of red roses. ‘ I know you like the night sky, and that’s why I brought you here today~ Before knowing you, I never realized that there was such a great place in the place where I live in, ‘ he added. ‘ Oppa, ‘ you said softly as you took the roses, and your face was as just red as them. ‘ So, will you? ‘ Jongin asked again. You nodded, as you tiptoed and gave him a peck on his lips.