28

imagines

 

‘ Sup baby, ‘ Kris said as he sat down behind you and hugged you by your waist. ‘ Gosh stop it Kris! We’re in school! ‘ You said as you hit his arm lightly. It have only been a few months since the two of you were officially together and you were already receiving many harsh treatments from well, other girls in the school. ‘ There’s no one else around~ And I want to let them see how pretty my girl is~ ‘ He replied. ‘ What are you doing? ‘ He added, as he looked over your shoulder to see what exactly are you doing. ‘ I’m trying to complete this assignment, but I have no idea on what I should write, ‘ you answered. Before you do anything, he took you wrist and dragged you along with him. ‘ Where are you taking me Kris? ‘ You asked, but he just showed you a smile. Unknowingly, the two of you ended up in front of the art room. ‘ Close your eyes baby, ‘ he said, and you just did as you’re told. Kris holds your hand and lead you inside, after which telling you to open your eyes. You were facing the blackboard and what you saw was like a dream come true. ‘ I LOVE Y/N ‘ and below it was ‘ BE MINE FOREVER ‘ , was neatly written on the blackboard and you were at a loss of words. ‘ I did it today at art class. To let everyone know that I love you, ‘ Kris said as you placed his hands on your shoulder and turned you around gently, leaning in closer for a kiss.