34

imagines

 

‘ Wake up baby~ Come on sleepyhead~ ‘ Yixing said as he shook your shoulder a little, and you opened your eyes sleepily. ‘ What are we doing today Yixing? It’s a Saturday~ ‘ You replied as you tugged your blanket closer to you, trying to go back to sleep. ‘ I’m sure you won’t regret this~ So wake up baby~ ‘ He answered as pulled the blanket away gently. You had no choice but to get up and followed him to where he wanted to take you to. ‘ I’m gonna kill you if it’s something boring or whatever, ‘ you said as you followed Yixing, at the same time rubbing both of your arms as it was a chilly morning. ‘ Just trust me, ‘ Yixing said. He seems to have noticed what you were doing and put one of your hands into the pocket of his jacket, while slipping his other hand around your waist and pulling you closer. ‘ Better? ‘ He asked, and you nodded. ‘ Look, the sun rise is pretty isn’t it! ‘ Yixing said as the two of you walked into the rooftop of the building at the end of the road. ‘ Mm, it is~ ‘ You replied with a smile. ‘ You know what can make this more beautiful baby? ‘ Yixing asked, as he turned to look at you. You shook your head and he crushed his lips on yours, saying ‘ This, ‘ when the two of you broke away from the kiss.