43

imagines

‘ Sure, but don’t mess up my house okay boys! ‘ You said with a chuckle. ‘ Of course we won’t, it’s your birthday in 24hours and we’re supposed to celebrate for you, since we can’t do so tomorrow! ‘ Minseok said, and the other boys cheering and nodding in agreement. They were so loud that you could hear them over the phone. Soon, the boys arrived at your house, their hands filled with food and presents, but just nothing from your boyfriend, Yixing. Aishh he must have forgotten about it, you thought and sighed, trying to tell yourself not to be upset over such a little thing but you can’t help but feel a little disappointed. Time flew past and it was already past midnight, the boys left and you were getting ready for bed. You off the lights and laid down on your bed, closing your eyes and planning to sleep when you felt someone snuggled in under the blankets. You turned around to look at who it was to a kiss crushed right on your lips. You know this feeling, this taste, it’s Yixing. When you two broke away from the kiss, he said, ‘ Silly girl, I know I’m forgetful but you actually thought that I forgotten about your birthday? ‘ ‘ Well you didn’t after all ~ ‘ You replied, as you touched his face gently. ‘ Of course not, it’s past midnight now, then it’s your birthday. Happy birthday baby, ‘ Yixing said as he took out something from his pocket, and gave it to you, giving you a peck on your cheek. You opened it and saw a beautiful ring inside it. ‘ So marry me? ‘ Yixing asked with a wink.