61

imagines

‘ Hush baby~ Daddy will be back soon okays? Now stop crying~ ‘ You said to your five year old daughter as you her hair. It was her birthday and apparently, her appa was still no where in sight. You went back to your bedroom and tried calling your husband Chanyeol for the Nth time but there was still no response. ‘ Yah Park Chanyeol please, ‘ you mumbled to yourself. You managed to get your daughter into her room for a nap au decided to leave a voicemail for Chanyeol, saying, ‘ If you don’t come home tonight I’ll never forgive you! ‘ And with that, you threw your phone lightly onto the sofa and eventually falling asleep. ‘ Jagiya~ Wake up jagiya~ ‘ Chanyeol whispered as he pinched your cheeks slightly. ‘ Hmm? YAH! Why didn’t you pick up your phone?! ‘ You said as you pulled his shirt. ‘ Ahh I didn’t mean to it ran out of batt! And all the cake shops were closed I only managed to find one after going to the next neighbourhood, ‘ Chanyeol replied. ‘ APPA~ ! ‘ Your daughter called as she ran out of her bedroom. ‘ Hey baby I’m sorry for making you wait~ ‘ Chanyeol said as he carried your daughter up with one hand. ‘ Look what appa bought for your birthday~ ‘ He added as he raised his other hand, holding onto what he bought. ‘ Cake! ‘ Your daughter said in excitement as she gave Chanyeol a peck on his cheeks. ‘ Alright you two, cut it off~ ‘ You said with a chuckle. ‘ Ahh jagiya are you jealous? ‘ Chanyeol asked. ‘ NO! ‘ You replied as you fold your arms, but at the same time Chanyeol put down the cake he was holding on the sofa and pulled you closer by your waist, giving you a kiss on your lips. ‘ Ew appa! ‘ You daughter squealed and you felt Chanyeol smiling during the kiss.