62

imagines

‘ Baby, stay here at the dorm with me tonight kays? I don’t want you to go home alone and get sick in this kind of weather, ‘ Yixing said as he pulled you closer on the couch. ‘ Yupp y/n! ‘ The other eleven boys all said in union. ‘ We won’t eat you up after all! ‘ Innocent maknae Sehun added, and you can’t help but let out a light chuckle at how adorable the boys are. ‘ Alright then~ ‘ You answered with a smile. ‘ But I didn’t bring any clothes to change, ‘ you whispered into Yixing’s ears. ‘ It’s okay baby you can wear my shirts ~ ‘ Yixing replied as he steal a peck from you, and you hit him lightly on his chest. ‘ Hyung just do it already! ‘ Jongin said with a wink. ‘ Yah yah Kim Jongin! Don’t mind him y/n, ‘ Suho said with an embarrassed smile. ‘ Ahh it’s okay I’m used to it already~ ‘ You replied. As it gets later, the other boys all went back into their rooms and you and Yixing were alone in his room too. Luhan, who was sharing a room with Yixing decided to leave you too alone and joined Sehun instead. ‘ Here baby, go and take a shower~ ‘ Yixing said as he handed you one of his larger shirts. You did as you’re told as when you went back into his room, Yixing said, ‘ Bad idea to let you wear my shirt baby~ ‘ ‘ Wae? Do I look weird? ‘ You asked as you looked down at yourself. ‘ Aniyo, you look too y, ‘ Yixing replied as he pulled you into his lap. ‘ Now get some sleep okays? Cuddle with me too~ ‘ Yixing added as he pulled up the blanket and covered the both of you. ‘ But it’s warm Yixing why are you.. ‘ You mumbled. ‘ In case someone else comes in and no one is allowed to see your flawless legs other than me, so don’t go anywhere without me you know the members~ ‘ Yixing interrupted. ‘ You pocessive unicorn~ ‘ You said as you pinched his nose. You yawned and Yixing added, ‘ So time to sleep now baby, sleep well~ ‘ Yixing said as he planted a kiss on yourforehead. You snuggled in closer with him and rested your head against his chest, after which drifting into dreamland.

 

You woke up in the middle of the night feeling warm and decided to get a cooling drink from the fridge. Well, no one will be awake at this time, you thought to yourself. You went to the kitchen and took a drink, and when you were about to go back when the lights switched on, giving you a shock. ‘ y/n? What are you doing here? ‘ It was Kris. ‘ Aish you gave me a shock Kris! I was thirsty~ You? ‘ You replied and asked. ‘ Ahh~ Well I was hungry, ‘ Kris answered as he took the sandwich that Minseok made for the boys from the fridge. ‘ And looking good y/n ~ ‘ Kris teased. You were really about to go back into Yixing’s room when this silly boy gave you another shock of your life. ‘ Yah duizhang! Who said you can look at my baby’s legs! ‘ Yixing said sleepily as he covered you with his blanket from behind. ‘ Omg Yixing! What are you doing! ‘ You said as you turned around slightly to look at him. He rested his chin on your shoulder and said with a pout, ‘ Protecting you from duizhang! ‘ You chuckled and said, ‘ Well Kris? ‘ ‘ Tsk no comments Yixing, ‘ Kris replied as he went back into his room. ‘ Now release me and let me walk properly Yixing, ‘ you said as you hit his arms. Yixing did so and cover himself up with the blanket and followed behind you back into his room. ‘ I’m going to lock the door baby~ ‘ Yixing said as he closed and locked the door. ‘ Wae? ‘ You asked. ‘ Now that both of us are awake~ Baby you tempted me~ ‘ Yixing said as he sat down beside you and kissed you right on your lips. You kissed him back but after a while, you pulled away and said softly, ‘ But not now Yixing! The other members.. What if they hear.. ‘ ‘ They’re probably sleeping and from here I hear Kris and Jongin all the time tsk, it always happens~ ‘ Yixing replied. ‘ I’ll be gentle~ ‘ Yixing added as he started to lean closer, kissing and pinning you down lightly at the same time.