73

imagines

‘ Baek where are we going? ‘ You asked your boyfriend of three years while he was driving. ‘ You’ll know once we get there baby, ‘ he replied with a wink, as he placed one of his hands on your thigh, giving you some reassurance. After 20 minutes, the two of you finally reached your destination. You got off the car and saw a holiday resort, and you started to wonder why the hell your boyfriend brought you here for. ‘ Come on, just trust me baby~ ‘ Baekhyun said as he saw the confused look that was hanging on your face. After that he interlocked his fingers with yours, and you ended up following behind him, going into the resort. He took you up the stairs and went into a room, which was located right at the end, and before opening the door, Baekhyun covered your eyes with his hands and said, ‘ I planned a surprise for you, no peeking~ ‘ You hold his hands and said, ‘ Aishh alright~ ‘ You walked forward, and you heard him saying, ‘ Alright lay down here baby~ This is the bed~ ‘ You did as you’re told, but you started to feel a little uneasy. After that, you felt Baekhyun lying down beside you, with your eyes still covered. Before you said anything, he put his hands down and you saw a patch of the dark night sky filled with countless numbers of stars. ‘ Like it baby? ‘ Baekhyun asked. But you were so stunned for words that you didn’t even heard what he just said properly. He pinched your nose lightly, making you come back to your senses. ‘ Do you like it baby? ‘ He asked again, and you nodded. ‘ Silly boy, you must have spent a lot of time planning all this~ ‘ ‘ Anything for you baby~ And I just want to let you know that my love for you will be like the stars up there, bright and never ever gonna fade away~ ‘ He said as he pulled you closer, giving you a kiss on your forehead.