60

imagines

‘ Come on wolf boy, time to wake up~ ‘ You said as you sat down beside your boyfriend, Kris who’s still sleeping soundly. ‘ It’s 9am babe~ ‘ Kris mumbled as he pulled up the blanket, hiding half of his face. ‘ No more breakfast for you if you don’t wake up in 5 minutes~ ‘ You replied as you touched his face gently. You were about to walk away when Kris grabbed your wrist and sat up, using his other hand to ruffle his hair and looking at you with one eye still closed. He pulled you into his lap and slipped his arms around your waist. As he rested his chin on your shoulder, he said, ‘ Why didn’t you sleep more? ‘ You put your hands on his and replied, ‘ I wanted to, but I can’t~ ‘ ‘ Why?? ‘ Kris asked as he turned to look at you. You let go of his hands and turned around, facing him in the opposite direction. ‘ Because of our baby wolf~ ‘ You replied as you rubbed your tummy. ‘ Giving you trouble again? ‘ Kris asked as he placed his hands on yours, looking at your stomach. ‘ Mm~ But I feel better now~ And get up for breakfast now Kris~ ‘ You said as you pulled him along as you stood up, making him get out of bed. ‘ Alright alright~ ‘ Kris replied with a smile as he pinched your nose lightly.