26

imagines

 

You sit up and turned around to look at your boyfriend, Luhan, who’s still sleeping like an angel. You wanted to tell him something important yesterday but he was so tired that he slept once he laid down on the bed. Well, you’re not sure if you’ll have the courage to do so today, to tell him that you went to the doctor, and telling him that you were having his babies. Yupp, not baby but babies, it was a double blow to you when the doctor told you that you were having twins, as if having one was not enough to add onto your troubles. You looked at him and brushed his bangs away, giving him a light peck on his lips before getting out of bed. You were in the bathroom when you phone rang, and since you forgot to switch it to silent mode, it caused you to jump up and ran out of the bathroom, taking out your phone and answering it. ‘ Yoboseyo? ‘ You said softly, taking a look at Luhan making sure that he’s still sleeping before going out of your bedroom and closing the door behind you. ‘ Y/N ahh! Have you seen a doctor yet?! What did the doctor say! ‘ It was your mum on the line. ‘ Mm umma~ Erm.. Umma.. ‘ You replied, not knowing how to break the news to her. ‘ Why what happened? Are you crying? ‘ She asked. You were on the verge of breaking down and tears were forming in your eyes already. ‘ Umma, I’m.. I’m having twins.. ‘ You answered. ‘ What? Does Luhan know?! ‘ Your mum asked. You were about to answer her when you felt a pair of arms around your waist, almost causing you to drop your phone. You hang up on your mum and hold his hands, asking, ‘ Why aren’t you sleeping ‘ Yet, Luhan asked, ‘ How long has it been? ‘ ‘ What? ‘ You asked again. ‘ Our babies, ‘ he replied as he patted your tummy lightly. ‘ How did you know?! ‘ You asked as you turned around to face him, shocked at what he just said. ‘ I was listening to your conservation with mum in law all along~ Don’t worry Mrs Lu, I’ll make sure I’ll be a good husband and a good appa, ‘ he replied as he gave you a long and breathtaking kiss on your lips.