25

imagines

‘ Mummy when is daddy coming back? I miss him lots~ ‘ Your daughter asked as she came up to you and sat on your laps. ‘ Soon baby don’t worry~ ‘ You replied with a smile, as your her hair. It has been a few weeks since your husband, Yixing went back to China to settle his matters there, so well you haven’t seen him in weeks too. He didn’t tell you an exact date on when he’ll be back, so the only thing you could replied was ‘ soon ‘ . ‘ It’s bedtime baby~ ‘ You said as you carried your daughter into her room and put her to bed. After which, you decided to take a long bath as your day had been pretty tiring too. You closed your eyes and leaned your back against the bathtub, enjoying every second of the peacefulness during night time. You were almost falling asleep when you felt someone stepped inside the bathtub.

 

You opened your eyes and saw Yixing, now facing you. ‘ Miss me baby? ‘ He asked as he placed his hand on your face gently. You smiled as you put your hand on top of his and said, ‘ Of course, you cheeky.. ‘ Before you even finish, he pulls you over and crushed his lips on yours. You kissed him back, finally, after weeks and a few minutes later, you pulled away to catch your breath. ‘ Daddy! ‘ Your daughter shouted as she ran towards the both of you. You were literally screaming inside as you pulled Yixing closer and asked, closed to shouting, ‘ How long had she been standing there?! ‘ ‘ Erm she kinda walked in before we started well kissing~ ‘ You pinched his arm and stared at him, for letting your daughter see all this. ‘ Ouch ~ ‘ He said as he flinched a little, but after a few seconds he said, ‘ Now go back to bed baby girl~ I’ll play with you tomorrow okays? Come here~ ‘ And he gave your daughter a kiss on her forehead, and she went back to her room. ‘ Yah Zhang Yixing! ‘ You said as you kicked his leg under the water. ‘ Aish don’t worry baby we were just kissing~ Now let’s continue~ ‘ He replied with a cheeky smile. ‘ No take your bath yourself I’m getting out! ‘ You said as you stood up to grabbed your towel. But Yixing then grabbed your wrist, making you slipped yet he caught you perfectly, and he added, ' You're not going anywhere tonight~ '