74

imagines

‘ Where are you going babe.. ‘ Your husband Kris said to you as he grabbed your wrist while you tried to get out of bed. ‘ This kind of weather is perfect for sleeping in so come back here~ ‘ He added as he pulled you back lightly. ‘ Aish I want to go and check on our girl~ You know she’s afraid of thunder~ ‘ You replied as he sat down on the bed, rubbing his face gently. ‘ I’ll come back in just a while alrights~ ‘ You added as you let go of his hand and walked out of your room. You went into your daughter’s room quietly and sat down beside her, caressing her hair and pulling up the blanket for her. You were about to walk out when you heard thunder again, and your daughter woke up immediately. ‘ Mm? Mummy, I’m scared! ‘ She said, and you went back to her side, saying, ‘ Wanna sleep with mummy and daddy for a little while more? ‘ Your daughter nodded, and after which Kris appeared beside you, carrying your daughter up and said, ‘ Aigoo my baby girl~ Daddy and mummy’s here don’t be scared okay? ‘ He gave you a wink and walked back into your room, and you smiled and took your daughter’s teddy bear, following behind Kris. ‘ Alright there princess sleep between us okay~ ‘ Kris said as he put your daughter gently on your bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead. ‘ Here baby~ ‘ You said as you handed her teddy, as you snuggled in closer with her. ‘ Sleep tight my girls~ ‘ Kris said as he covered the both of you with the blanket.