83

imagines

‘ Aish I don’t get it! ‘ You mumbled to yourself as you scratched your head and sub consciously biting onto your pencil. It was the class that you hated the most, math. You can’t understand the concepts being taught and you simply can’t do the sums correctly, no matter how hard you tried. You were still trying to figure out how to solve this particular sum, that you didn’t even realize Suho was staring at you. You have no idea how crazy he was about you, every single action that you made, and the habits you have that you didn’t even know yourself, he notices everything about you. And similarly, he has no idea that you were madly crushing on him too. The only thing that you like about maths class was being in the same class as him, even though you spend most of your time struggling with the different concepts taught. The class ended and you were packing your bag, stuffing everything inside as you were still feeling frustrated when Suho came up to you and said, ‘ Hey~ I can be your tutor for maths, I’m not so good too but I can try to help~ ‘ You heart was thumping faster than usual and you were stunned. ‘ What? You’re always first in class for the class tests and I’m.. always the last.. ‘ You said as you mentally stabbed yourself. How could you let your crush know the bad things about you pabo, you said to yourself.

‘ That’s why I’m here to help~ Do you want to start today? ‘ Suho said with his angelic smile. You nodded and took out your stuffs again. Well he must have offered me help out of courtesy cause I must have been so stupid that he wanted to end this like there’s no tomorrow, you thought to yourself. ‘ Alright, that was fast~ ‘ Suho said as he stood up from his chair. You started to keep your books away when he said, ‘ Erm y/n, since we ended earlier do you have the time to have coffee with me or something? ‘ You stop and think for a moment, and replied, ‘ Was that why you rushed through the solutions just now? ‘ ‘ Aish so you found out huh~ ‘ Suho answered as he looked down, putting his hands inside his pockets. ‘ We’ll not just go for coffee but also another tutoring session cause you rushed through the problems just now okay? ‘ You said with a chuckle, and you could see Suho smiling.