36

imagines

‘ Jongin, ‘ you called your boyfriend as you sat in front of the dressing table. ‘ Yes babe? ‘ Jongin asked as he came over and bend down, placing his arm over your shoulder. You wasn’t feeling very well but the two of you promise to go to the club tonight, and you didn’t want to disappoint him. ‘ It’s alright, I’ll go, ‘ you replied with a smile. ‘ Now let me change and do my makeup okay? ‘ You said as you turned around to face him, placing both of your hands on his face. ‘ You’re stunning y/n, but even without makeup you’re beautiful, ‘ Jongin said once you stepped out of your bedroom. Soon, you two arrived at the club and Jongin pulled you to the dance floor immediately. You tried to dance but that feeling in your head just won’t go away, plus your heels aren’t helping at all. You felt giddy all of a sudden, and you use one of your hands to hold onto his arm for support. ‘ What’s wrong y/n!? ‘ Jongin asked. ‘ I’m not feeling very.. ‘ You said, and then you fainted. Jongin carried you out of the club, and hailed a cab immediately, taking you home. ‘ Aish silly girl, why didn’t you tell me that you were having a fever.. ‘ Jongin said as he placed you gently on your bed, brushing your bangs away. You woke up to find Jongin right beside you, heads down and asleep. You sat up, and you felt something dropping from your forehead, it was a wet towel. ‘ Silly boy, ‘ you said softly as you patted his head, waking him up. ‘ Glad that you’re fine babe, ‘ he said. ‘ Of course I am you silly boy, ‘ you replied as you smiled at him. ‘ Well, I’ll show you how silly I can be, ‘ he said and after which immediately planting a kiss on your lips. After you two pulled away, you asked, ‘ And why is that silly? ‘ ‘ Coz I think I’ll fall sick tomorrow after kissing you sickly girl, ‘ he replied.