70

imagines

It was your first date with your crush, Minseok and you were trying your very best to look as pretty as possible for today. You put on some light make up and wore a pink lacey dress. He arranged to meet you at the park near the campus, and when you reached, he’s already there, waiting for you. ‘ Oppa~ ! ‘ You called as you went up to him. ‘ Oh you’re here y/n! ‘ Minseok replied with his charming smile. ‘ This is for you~ ‘ He added as he handed you a huge white teddy bear. ‘ Omg oppa it’s cute! ‘ You said with a light chuckle. ‘ Really when I’m not with you that’ll be my representative~ He’s Minseok number two! ‘ Minseok replied. ‘ Ahh they’re selling ice cream~ Wait for me at the swing there okays y/n! ‘ He added. ‘ Ne! ‘ You answered. You went over and sat down at the swing, looking at Minseok number two.’ Ahh you really look a bit like oppa~ I’ll love you all the same then oppa number two~ ‘ You mumbled to yourself. Before you even realized, Minseok’s back with one cone of ice cream, with your favorite strawberry flavor and another scoop of green tea flavor. ‘ Oppa you bought one? ‘ You asked. ‘ Ahh if I buy one.. Have a bite y/n~ ‘ Minseok said and you leaned in closer to take a bite, and he did the same too, and your eyes met his. You quickly looked away and whispered, ‘ Bad oppa~ ! ‘ ‘ You don’t like it? ‘ Minseok asked as he turned his swing and looked at you. ‘ Oppa! ‘ You said as you pinched his arm lightly. ‘Aww wae! Ppali eat it before it melts heheh~ ‘ Minseok said with a chuckle. After you two finished eating, you stayed there and have a normal chat, like how a normal couple will behave. ‘ y/n, will you be my girlfriend? ‘ Minseok blurt out, giving you a shock. You wanted to say yes so badly, but you were afraid that all this is just a dream. ‘ Oppa.. ‘ You mumbled as you looked down at the floor. ‘ Wae? You don’t like me? ‘ Minseok asked as he turned to look at you. ‘ Aniyo, this is not a dream right? ‘ You asked. He reached out for your cheeks and pinched them, saying, ‘ It hurts right? It’s not a dream, silly~ So do I get to be your boyfriend? ‘ Minseok said with a smile. You nodded, playing with your fingers with a smile. You didn’t realize that Minseok was turning his swing and leaning in closer to you, and he kissed you right on your lips, making you blushed.